10 years

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by happycallie, Dec 28, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

Can't believe that it has been 10yrs on Dec 26 since I started playing Farmerama. It has been one of best choices I have ever made. Can't thank Puppiesnponies enough for encouraging me along the way. As she started before me. I am a 12 yr. Cancer survivor and my brain is not what it used to be . But this game gave me a lot more than I gave it and its been a Blessing in so many ways. Thank you to all the people that I have chatted with along the way.
    happycallie
    ID#44901803

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congratulations happycallie! I'm blessed we've been friends and neighbors for the last decade. I'm glad you still enjoy your farm :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Congratulations, Callie! Thank you for introducing the 'band of refugees' to Farmerama last year.
    Thank you and PnP for your friendship and encouragement. :inlove:

4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Congratulations, Callie! You are a strong person and an inspiration.

[​IMG]

I too feel the same as you. This game has given us a lot. Lot of good hearted people who support us and make us feel loved and strong.

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congratulations, Callie, I hope you enjoy your farm, and farm friends and neighbors for another 10 years!
    Time does fly when you are having fun!:music::inlove:

6. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Pleased to have been your neighbor for so many of those years! Here's to ten more!

7. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

You started about three weeks before me, as I remember Farmerama's first birthday and I was in my first week or two... Happy farming!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.