100keltic

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by 100keltic, Apr 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

Wow, found the forums and dived into the how too's! Totally forgot to look at the rest of this area, gees.

So little late but here I am say'in Hello to the gamers of this farm.
    Me? I took the advice of a friend and jumped into an online game. I have played single player games, but never one like this. I am like'in this so far and found the people really nice.

I have a love for making my own things, rugs, sweaters, as I like them alot longer than I find out in the market, so crochet and sewing has me doing long nights doing single type things.

I am bumping my way around and hope to get into the swing fast like, so here's to the game and to all of you's, I will be up to speed soon.
    thanks for reading.
    100keltic

2. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hi and welcome ^_^

Cassie101 likes this.
  3. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

Hello 100keltic..:) Welcome to Farmerama's game and English forum..
    Have fun and happy farming ! :inlove:

davidb1yth007 likes this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hello 100keltic. Welcome to Farmerama!:)

5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

100keltic Welcome to the forum and Farmerama!
    Enjoy farming;)

6. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Hello there 100keltic. Welcome to the Farmerama community..happy farming! :)

7. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

Hello one and all.
    I get back and look at all the friendly faces, I do like this game, Hope to see all of you in many areas here as I learn them!:D

8. daisy

daisy Forum Apprentice

Welcome to the Farmerama family 100keltic

9. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

:) Hello again dear farmer friend!

10. sewinglady

sewinglady Exceptional Talent

Hi! Nice to meet you. Stick around a while, if you aren't already, you'll soon be attending our twelve step program...this game seems to be very addicting!

Cassie101 and -Mir85- like this.