2023 Valentine's Calendar

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by MeadowCrossing, Jan 31, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Day 1: 5 Suzy's turbo mulch
    Day 2: 5 Deluxe Pheromones
    Day 3: Boxfish Pool
    Day 4: 10 Farm Coins
    Day 5: 3 Mercury Wonder Trees
    Day 6: 2 Crate o'Fiery Trail I
    Day 7: 1 Pampero Baha Wonder Stable + 1 Romantic Mouse Egg
    Day 8: 10 Power Feed
    Day 9: 2 Party Tickets
    Day 10: 3 Mallorca Baha Wonder Trees
    Day 11: 10 Suzy'a Super Grow
    Day 12: 3 Crate o'Buffs
    Day 13: 1 Buran Baha Wonder Stable
    Day 14: 1 Harvest Helper Coupon (3 hr)
    1 Boxfish Pool (Yellow)
    1 Boxfish Pool (Orange)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
  2. vlade1962

vlade1962 Forum Apprentice

Thank you very much. But it is very interesting. All of these events, like this is
    like giving out of your own pocket. My opinion is that reward is not so spectacular.....

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks MeadowCrossing, I Love any type of Advent Calandar and will happily take any free gift BP gives to us.:music:
    Happy Valentines Day and Thanks to Farmerama for the gifts to come!

4. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

It might not seem like a lot, but over the year I've played I have come to appreciate any freebie no matter how 'small'. Like little drops of water and tiny grains of sand, they add up and do help since my options are limited in other ways to get them.:)

tlcsquared and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

I agree with you MeadowCrossing! I appreciate all the freebies I can get! It's generous of BP to give things we can use like turbo mulch and pheromones and today...a FREE boxfish pool! Those little guys are so cute!

Thanks, btw for taking time to make this thread!

MeadowCrossing and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Even if I can't use pheromones today, someday I might stumble across another baby boom/discount day combo and go nuts breeding animals again. I'm happy to take the small freebies just in case I get lucky in the future. :)

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  7. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Thank you MeadowCrossing for writing all these down (even though I only used it for the last day to check the bonuses)

MeadowCrossing likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.