2nd Aqua Mania Magic Stalk row locked

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by bobchac, Aug 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobchac

bobchac Someday Author

I have 6 pearls but the air bubble is still licked. Please advise

Sorry for the bad spelling. Should read locked.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 9, 2020
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello bobchac,

You need to open the #7 bubble and then the #4 bubble first, with drops from the next event. You will then be able to open the 2nd cloudrow.

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. bobchac

bobchac Someday Author

I must be getting blind in my senior years, as I can't seem to find in the FAQ's for Aqua Mania Magic where it says that #7 and #4 bubbles have to be opened. Please advise.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello bobchac :)

The chart in the FAQ indicates the corresponding bubbles and associated rewards and states that it is identification only and not the order in which the bubbles should be opened. Shooger.sweet has clarified which bubbles you need to open to unlock the cloud row. This event is an overarching event with 4 sub-events that contribute to the requirements and rewards and that those events do unlock bubbles in a sequence.

May I assist you further?

5. bobchac

bobchac Someday Author

Thanks for the information. It seems farming has gotten more complicated these days. Close the thread.

ctindaldavies likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.