31 Dec... My Last Day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Banjoman, Dec 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I have been contemplating this since the Harvest Festival (a joke when BP allowed some to take advantage of a loophole and grow massive stockpiles).
    Tomorrow is my last day after I complete a gift (from a cloud-row still locked).
    It took me 15 minutes to log in today (and a snide remark from a boar while the daisies danced) 30 seconds is not a lifetime, your joke was lame.
    Farewell to my Farm Wife BillyWhiskers/PnP, You have been a steadying influence and I hope the best for your sister and Mom. I am a better person for knowing you.
    What started as a nice game is now a total abortion.
    ~banjoman

AMN50, farmer_broke, habalala and 5 others like this.
  2. shellhappybj

shellhappybj Forum Inhabitant

Banjoman I am sorry to see you go. Take care, you will say in my thoughts. you were a great neighbor.

Mooboy, Willow, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I'm sorry to see you go. I'm always sad when players leave the game and you've been a friend and neighbor for such a long time. My very best wishes to you and your family. You've been a gentleman that I have been privileged to know.

Mooboy, Willow, Clashstrummer and 4 others like this.
  4. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Banjo you will be missed. I don't like farewells at all:(. Hope you would care to post every now and then. Stay happy and blessed.

Mooboy, Willow, habalala and 2 others like this.
  5. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

:cry:

6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Sorry to lose you as a long time neighbor! Wishing all the best in whatever you choose to do next!

Nala777, Lilaclady, habalala and 3 others like this.
  7. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

No, no, no, Banjo!

You can't just leave your farm after 10 years, it just doesn't work like that. Sure Unity is a pain but together we'll get through it and it'll be ok. We have no alternative.

It would sadden me a lot if you decide to leave us, remember many of us have been friends for years, just because Unity is initially slow. Please reconsider and happy 2021!

8. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Very sorry to see you leave, my friend. :cry: Perhaps you will give it a try again after a bit; you will find friends happy to see you.

Blessings to you and the family; may your future be bright!

9. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

As much as I agree why not just give it some time? Maybe the boys will finally learn how to do coding in Unity and the game will work once again. On top of that you still have Flash available for another 12 days or so. If you like the game, this does not have to be the end of it, hopefully.

10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Sorry to hear you go too,as you been my neighbour too, yeah I can understand your reasons for leaving this game

yes I agree with you of the unfairness of festival event,how some farmers can reap hoard such vast amounts in terms of exchange value reaping them naturally, not.by means by multi farms or loophole etc

some of these farmers are able to drain their entire barn stocks and still able.to do.well in top 500 year on year

I am optimistic that Unity will get better as Big Point will try harder and better, we had good times with Teddy bear our mod with chat, I wish they bring that back one day soon

Hangon to those parrot feather trees it is rumour we will.be getting a forest for.our trees

The whole world is cruel and unfair not just this game perhaps have a break have rethink

I am not convinced unity will be superior than flash regardless of devices or software to required to login

Just hang in there I don't ike Unity either

11. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Banjo, there are many aspects of the game I dont like too, but I always find something that keeps me entertained.
    If you are trying to do everything the game offers, it just takes too much RL time. Focusing on just a couple goals have allowed me to enjoy it. However, I will also make a decision once Unity is the only option. If loading takes forever, I'm afraid I'm out.
    edit: I have just tried to access thru Unity and :wuerg:

We will miss you!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  12. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

All the best Banjo if you have decided to leave. I will be very sorry to see you go. Your farm will always be there if you decide to come back - I'm proof of that. When I compare to previously, Unity is still not as bad as the game once was with the constant hangs and I have faith it will continue to improve.
    Best of luck.

13. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Banjo, let me just chime in to say, don't burn your barn down. Take a break, walk away but give yourself the option of coming back. You can never tell how time away will change your mind. Best of luck to you.

Nala777, baw815, shellhappybj and 3 others like this.
  14. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.