5 years for our community!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Arielh, Aug 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

25th of August 2014 we joined the new English forum, which is no longer new since 5 years have passed since then!
    5 amazing years in this community:inlove:
    I want to say how grateful I am to be a part of this and I am always happy to see new players joining. Everyone here helps each other and is so kind!
    Old players who don't post anymore are not forgotten and I also wish I had more time to be here more often. I miss posting here and playing farmerama. I have learned so much being in an international community like here.

Today let's celebrate:music::music:

I also want to share some news with you. This year I am going to England to study for a semester. The European Union with the programme "Erasmus" gave me this opportunity. All university students in the EU have the chance to study abroad for 5 months to a year with this programme. So this year it will be the first time to go and live abroad to a country I always wanted to visit and now I will have the chance to be there for 5 months and have lessons. After these 5 months I will probably go to another country. So I will be away from Greece for a year. I am a little scared but I am mostly excited because I always wanted to experience the life in other countries. :)

sglick, sanddollar15, tlcmom and 11 others like this.
  2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

How exciting Arielh :D That is great, hope you have a good time!

3. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

@Arielh I did Erasmus in Sweden and it was the best time of my life!!!!
    You are gonna meet people from everywhere and some of them will become your best friends.
    I haven't seen many of them since we left, but they all are in my heart.

In May we had our 10 year reunion. We weren't many but it was both great and odd to go back to the place where my life changed. The way I am today, is defined by my Erasmus experience.

Seize this chance and I assure you, you will have many memories to cherish forever.

Keep us posted!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  4. Arielh

Thank you -Mir85-:)

escalonilla Thank for the encouragment! I am glad to hear your Erasmus experience was so great and gave you so much for your life. It must have been amazing in Sweden and such a big change from your home country.

Of course I will let you know how it goes:)

5. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Arielh I hope that you enjoy living and studying here in the UK. Where in the UK will you be living.

6. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

How exciting! Wish you good luck @Arielh .

Arielh, FrootloopGrove and joanc123 like this.
  7. AMN50

AMN50 Someday Author

I am from Sweden. Where in Sweden did You do Your Erasmus?

8. Arielh

Thank you my friends:):)

Princess.Cadence likes this.
  9. escalonilla

I was in Växjö. Small town with not much to do actually
    But the International Student Team had lots of things going on and we did a few trips.
    I visited Kalmar and Gotland within Sweden, plus Amsterdam, Russia, Helsinki and Tallin.

A couple years ago I went to Malmo for just a day and this past May I finally visited Stockholm. It was the right time cause they were celebrating Walpurgis Eve and there was music and bonfires all over the city.

I still want to go farther north and see the green lights from Kiruna. That's still on my bucket list

10. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Arielh Live Life to the FULL:);):DxD
    Thank you for reminding me how long I have been playing farmerama.
    I think this game passed my marriage in lengthxD-.-xD

Princess.Cadence, baw815 and lilDomi like this.
  11. raiyyan

raiyyan Forum Greenhorn

I remember when we transitioned. I've come back after a few years long hiatus.

12. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

Hi Everybody I just realized that I will be playing Farmerama 7 yr this Dec.
    Still have some of my old friends but many have left. Hope you all continue to enjoy it as much as
    I have. Really miss the times we had in chat when we would chat into the night.
    happycallie
    ID#44901803

13. -Mir85-

We have been playing for the same amount of time happycallie! I also started in december 2012 :)

This farm however is from November 1. 2013.

puppiesnponies likes this.
  14. happycallie

Hi do you remember the chat room? I know teddy.bear , puppiesponies, SpotBox and others use to meet in the chat room . I can't remember if you joined us. So you are a long time player also. I am sure that many have been on longer than us.

puppiesnponies and Cassie101 like this.
  15. -Mir85-

I tried the chat room a few times, but it is not really my thing. I chat too slowly :wuerg:

16. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I too have played 7 years. :D

17. happycallie

Hi so happy to see that we do have do old time players still around.
    happycallie

18. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

There are still some of us left. I started November 2012.

19. escalonilla

Another old farmer over here!

My current account was created on 27.05.2010 at 19:14:02
    4 days earlier I created my first account, but I started with the wrong foot ( I remember the asparagus event was on) so I decided to start over.

Been away from the game a few times for long and short periods, but I always find a reason to come back.

Glad to see many of us still love this game!!!

Arielh, Brookeham, Cassie101 and 6 others like this.
  20. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Feb. 2013 is when I started, but didn't get into the forum until the next year. Nice to see people from that time still around.:)

Arielh, Brookeham, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.