5X Sonoran Wonder Trees

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by PeepsPlace, Jan 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeepsPlace

PeepsPlace Junior Expert

I just won the 5X Sonoran Wonder trees when I played the 1st game at Ingrid's....but cannot find them anywhere. I've logged in/out, refreshed, etc....and still no trees, on either Main or even Baha.
    Please help catch my trees, as I am Wondering where they flew off to!
    Thank you!

ID#56115400

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello PeepsPlace :)

[​IMG]
    When you began the mini game, your cards were 1, 2, 2 and 5 spaces.

You first move was for 1 space. That reward is the Turbo Mulch. (Tile 1)
    Your 2nd move was for 2 spaces. That reward is the Pheromones. (Tile 12)
    Your 3rd move was for 2 spaces. You were to answer a trivia question (Tile 14)
    Your final move was for 5 spaces. You were awarded 4 Star coins (Tile 10)

You have not landed on the tile for the wonder trees but if you want to try for them, you can play that board again.
    May I assist you further?

3. PeepsPlace

PeepsPlace Junior Expert

Something is very wrong here. Why is Ingrid skipping over the spaces I send her after?? ooohhhhhhh - now I see! I did not realize the numbers on the cards were spaces allowed! O.K. that part is solved.

BUT...
    I have just finished playing again, still trying to get the trees. This time, on the path from the Trivia question she landed on the tree tile before continuing...but I still do not have them.
    Do you have to land on it precisely and stop there??

I got sooooo many more rewards the first time I played this field that I thought all the spaces that were passed over before she stopped were also awarded! This is a bit confusing, but now that I have wasted a few games, I think I get it.
    Do I have it right this time?

Thank you for the picture and explanation!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  4. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

peeps it is like many board games like monopoly. In monopoly you need to land on the property after rolling a number on a dice to buy it and you don't just collect all properties after going round the board once like your piece has a magnet attached to it.

So if you understand monopoly - then apply the same principle to this game, just instead of buying properties you pick up a prize but you need to land on it then I think you've got it

this game even has trivia questions, only thing missing is go to straight to jail tile or maybe a snake ladder up to a secret 6th board game ;)

PeepsPlace likes this.
  5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

For the 2nd segment on Ingrid's Board, you landed on tiles: 1, 2, 13 and end tile winning 3 Crate O' Farm Supplies II, 300 EP x Farm level, 5 x Toolboxes and 1,000,000 EP (bonus) and 4 Star Coins.

For your 2nd round on Ingrid's Board (Segment 1) you landed on tiles: 1, 12, 14 and end tile winning 150 EP x Farm level, 150 EP x Farm level, Trivia Question and 4 Star Coins.

You have done the exact same path both times on this segment.

térkép3.png

The Sonoran Wonder Trees are on tile 15, so you would need cards with numbers equal to 6 moves to land on it: example playing a 5 card to reach tile 14, then playing a one card to reach tile 15. You do not get the prizes you "skip" over when reaching your chosen tile.

Can I assist you further?

PeepsPlace likes this.
  6. Yes, you have to land on it precisely and stop there.
    The graphics where you hop on each tile while moving do not count.

PeepsPlace likes this.
  7. PeepsPlace

PeepsPlace Junior Expert

Thank you all for your helpful comments!:inlove::) Now to go get some deliberate prizes! Lol!:D
    (Heyyy Mellowmalt - great analogy..I love Monopoly!!)

Might have helped if I'd spent more time reading and less time looking at the graphics!:p:music:

NFQ - Thanks Shooger.sweet(s)....are behind the side door...(if you like chooooocolates!!:p)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  8. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.
    Thankyou fir the delicious chocolates :inlove:

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.