A Clockwork Conundrum

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

FAQ

For this event, we will need to donate Clocks and coloured animals. Breed Mammals, Raccoons and Fish to collect Clocks.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

There will be a special item:
    Clockwork Gear
    [​IMG]
    This is needed to complete certain bonus steps. You can receive this by completing the accompanying "A Clockwork Conundrum" Farmer's Society Quest. (Needed: 5,000,000 barn value worth of mainland animals and breeding animals)

Requirements:

Left Task Bar (100 Tasks)
    97 x Mammal Clocks
    34 x Fish Clocks
    57 x Raccoon Clock
    1 x Clockwork Gear
    + Coloured Animals

Right Task Bar(100 Tasks)
    57 x Raccoon Clock
    40 x Fish Clocks
    1 x Clockwork Gear
    + Coloured Animals

Cloud Row requires 150 tasks to complete.

2. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Large assortment of rewards for this quest but the highlights are a total of 15 BBs and 4 Piccolo Wonder boxes.

The cloud row offers +1 on raccoon stalls for 2 hours and a Crate o buffs III.

Star coins will be earned and can be redeemed for many items with the Fruit Cake Wonder stables being the most interesting. As mentioned elsewhere, these might turn into Red Eared Sliders.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2023
  3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Duke

Thank you WisdomTree for the numbers. Just to put it out there, the racoon badges will require 456 raccoons. If people are lucky with the babyboom, that will be less, but that's the stict minimum you should have for the event. The Clockwork gears will reward one crate of neon stables each. The Cloudrow gives +1 raccoon each 36h so it's not bad at all. Doing the first 150 steps (75 on both sides) will reward 138 star coins, the other 50 steps another 132 star coins. They can be spent in the event shop for wonder stables and trees. I've compiled a list of the required coloured animals, here it is:

sheep bredding: 1 baldy (LV3) + 1 curly (LV4)
    rabbit breeding: 1 trixx (LV3) + 1 scaredy (LV4)
    cow breeding: 1 alpine cow (LV3) + 1 highland cow (LV4)
    bat breeding: 1 hungry bat (LV3) + 1 furry bat (LV4)
    racoon breeding: 2 burglar (LV3) + 2 camper (LV4) + 2 posh (LV5) + 2 scarlet (LV6)
    camel breeding: 1 alpaca (LV3)
    panda breeding`: 1 baby panda (LV3)
    donkey breeding: 1 poitou (LV3)
    beaver breeding: 1 dentist (LV3)
    elephant breeding: 1 jade (LV3)
    lynx breeding: 1 snow (LV3)
    hamster breeding: 1 panda hamster (LV3)
    pig breeding: 1 wild boar (LV4)
    chicken breeding: 1 crazy chicken (LV3) + 1 gumbo (LV4)
    crow breeding: 1 fiesta (LV3) + 1 klepto (LV4)
    duck breeding: 1 news duck (LV3) + 1 sailor duck (LV4)
    ostrich breeding: 1 cassowary (LV3) + 1 florist (LV4)
    fish breeding: 1 flying (LV3) + 1 puffer (LV4)
    turkey breeding: 1 pumpkin (LV3) + 1 frontier (LV4)
    cuckoo breeding: 1 mustachioed (LV3) + 1 punkoo (LV4)
    bee breeding: 1 hamster bee (LV3)
    goose breeding: 1 barnacle goose (LV3)
    frog breeding: 1 flying frog (LV3)
    peacock breeding: 1 carnival (LV3)
    butterfly breeding: 1 yellow swallowtail (LV3)
    anaconda breeding: 1 emerauld anaconda (LV3)
    parrot breeding: 1 crimson parrot (LV 3)
    shark breeding: 1 cat shark (LV3)
    salamander breeding: 1 forest (LV3)

4. *WisdomTree*

There are rumors that there will be half-price breeding on Sunday.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2023
  5. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

For some reason, when I come into the Forum, I come in on one of my other farms user ID. :eek:

Speaking for Illy1996, I wasn't sure whether I would go for this one as I am very short of PF but have decided that I will go all in - if there is a Happy Discount Day! :music:

I have a Love Shack full of a mix of critters but mainly Mammals so I will buy some PF and hopefully will be able to do some other breeding after finishing the event. :inlove:
    Good luck all and hope those skips are kind to you! :D

Mooboy, AniE, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

SL's farm has plenty of the trash pandas. This farm probably has enough. PM23's might have enough, but not sure. Going as far as I can...

Sue46 and Mooboy like this.
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I could not wait for Sunday discount day:pand it is a "Rumor" sooo I have completed both sides! I will now wait for Sunday to work on getting pink Raccoon pen and Disguise factory!:music: Good luck everyone. Now back to waiting, waiting, waiting for Hanami crops to be ready to harvest!:music:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
  8. *WisdomTree*

I just needed a Forest Salamander. xD (Note: The baby farm on the same market was used for the Forest Salamander.) :music:
    [​IMG]

Finished.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
    IpsiDei, Mooboy, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  9. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

Illy has finished the Clockwork Conundrum Support Quest and is eagerly waiting till Sunday in the hope of a Happy Discount Day! :music:
    Phew, that was a lot of breeding animals but I used those that I have completed the FSQs for so not effecting any of my other plans! :inlove:

Mooboy, sanddollar15 and *WisdomTree* like this.
  10. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Wow nice skip WisdomTree! Congratulations!:D

upa70 and *WisdomTree* like this.
  11. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

Dis farm is now broke...but it was able to purchase some trash pandas from the market and am waiting on the breeding hut for one last scarlet trash panda to complete the event.

Dumbunny's farm is also attempting to breed one last scarlet TP to finish.

Sewinglady's farm is done. Spent all the coins (pfft) and that's that.

THINGS I DISCOVERED: There are crates that give raccoons. The "Happy Animals" crate and at least one other (can't remember the name) will give you some (cough cough) raccoons.

12. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Two farms have completed the quest. One farm is most of the way there. Ran out of time for Baby Boom on this farm (4th farm) so I will wait for another BB this weekend before completing it. Have had major problems today with loading pages in the game. Getting incorrect backgrounds and clicks being ignored. If things had gone smoother, I think this farm would have gotten done today.

13. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Illy's back in the Forum! xD
    Don't forget the Raccoon Runes on the Tree of Wisdom. :inlove:

EDIT! The following have been announced to start on Sunday 10.00 till Monday at 22.00:

Happy Discount Day
    Baby Boom
    Farm Palooza
    Power Feed Sale

Wahoo! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
  14. sedomances

sedomances Someday Author

[​IMG]

This is the first time something like this happened to me :)

Brookeham, zerodegrees, upa70 and 9 others like this.
  15. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have not started on Racoon Breeding as I was hoping for Happy Discount Day, along with Farm Plazooa, Baby Boom:D:D:D

Welcome Back to forum Illy1996 we miss your Postings it is always joy to read :D:D:D

That is super skip Wisdom Tree it is gold dust postings of super skip :D:D:D

I got several thousands of Crate of Animals which gives you chance to win 2x Racoons there is also Crate of Crazy Animals that gives you chance to win 1 x Racoon :p:p:p

There are other Crates that gives you Breeding Animals that are needed for Donations on left and right side of Clockwork Conundrum Event :p:p:p

Wisdom Tree Rune gives you 1 Scarlet Racoon for 60 Stars;););)

Wish you all Happy Enjoyable Breeding Weekend :):):);););)

16. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks, Mooboy, but I wasn't really absent - just came in as one of my baby farms for some reason even though I came to the Forum via this farm! It's not the first time and it's not a problem, just a little weird! o_O
    I was waiting for Happy Discount Day so Sunday will be a super duper breeding day for me! :inlove:

Well done Sedomances! It used to happen a lot but it is very rare these days. Lucky you! ;)

17. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

What are trash pandas please?

arun6789 likes this.
  18. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

they're raccoons - they resemble pandas and are always digging through the trash

sedomances, arun6789, AniE and 2 others like this.
  19. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

Done - what a time to "klik" all 200 donates...

20. sedomances

sedomances Someday Author

I just finished the event with the discount day.

[​IMG]

And got another lucky one :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.