A few questions..

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Clashstrummer, Jan 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I just discovered that you can open the buff area click on one of the stars (diamond, gold, silver) and it will bring up every buff you have available for that level. o_O Has it always worked this way? If so I've wasted enormous amounts of time either scrolling through my pantry or going to the consumable area of my inventory. -.-

Also, do they ever run any of the old giver items on the Farmwheel days? I'm missing one from the mythical CR and looks to be 3 from the ride.

Finally, do they still sell mill subscriptions, and if so anyone knows when the next one is due?

dumbunny, farmlily3 and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It has worked always that way. But if you want to add more than single one (like several CAC at once), you need to do it in pantry, consumable inventory or Artisan Village's storage. You can add several, if you have another open slot (like second silver slot free), it will add same to first one.

There are special sales for old givers sometimes. I think they have mill subscription monthly.

3. Clashstrummer

What is driving the cost of inflation? I see that they have added many options to the Tree of Wisdom. Many of them should be reducing the cost of some common items. Shortened grow times for trees, the increase in the daily store purchase for crops, and the availability of produce trees to name a few. Yet the prices in the market are staggering.

Currently, in my market, the lowest price for lettuce is 185 per head. That is an insane price for a crop that grows in 5 minutes that sells for 1.00 per head in the shop. Eggs are listed at 11,000 each, chickens are 5000 each.

It just seems a little out of control and I don't understand where the demand is coming from to drive these prices so high. Is it just that there are fewer players selling items which makes the supply low and drives up demand?

FrootloopGrove, farmlily3 and Mooboy like this.
  4. EssaB

EssaB Junior Expert

IMHO, there are a few factors going on, but one of the big causes is simply classical inflation. Once the game started awarding crates of coins and other bigger "cash" payouts (I regularly get 10 million+ country coins a day from the crates), the markets reflected the increased money supply - sellers raised prices, knowing people could afford it.

Also, with the nonstop "special" events (is it really special when there's always at least one going on?), farmers don't have time to grow crops, trees, animals and products for quests. If you want to finish the quests, you have to buy things, which increases demand. It's especially true with the higher-level quests; the amount of donations needed are insanely high. You either take forever to finish one, or you buy some of the necessary items.

Then the newer wonder animal stalls have an annoying tendency to require large amounts of crops or fruits for a single feed. Again, you either dedicate a significant portion of your farm to growing feed items or you buy them.

So, increased demand on several fronts and decreased supply due to nonstop events combined with too much country coins in the game gives you runaway inflation. I think it's clear the gave developers never took an intro econ class! :D

5. Clashstrummer

It must be insanely hard to start a new farm in this economy.

6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Yes there is other factors that caused prices at super inflated prices, We Now have season sessions where you fill Farm House Orders most farmers cannot grow the produces to fill these orders as more and more farmers buying from the markets

In general in all markets all postings to sell is in decline making availability of most products such as Animals or rare animals, even animal feeds prices most of them exceed the actual prices of animals in the market I am one of those that make lots of CC, The Advantages of CC can be used to make more CC,or buy from the markets without the need the field space required to grow stuff for quests or farm house orders or to sell for profits

Only The artisans crafting market is hardly in demand because you can acquire CAC, etc by means of Cloud Rows,Events and Crates, also using pinkie pie pie makes crafting buffs more effective therefore the need to craft stuff is not so essential like before

The most inflated stuff is The Breeding Animals,most of them are so very rare to buy from the markets or there is none to buy in the given markets, those still for sale are mostly caused by those Breeding quests have been completed or have crafted pink or neon stables been accomplished

Let go back to crates some of them can win 10 million CC many farmers are content with this on regular basic no need pressure to sell stuff to make CC to buy products you unable to produce because you not have in your barn The luxury of having lots of CC no need fields to restock stuff I dont have an issue doing events, because I dont need fields to restock barn stuff, most of the time I grow stuff to sell to buy those rare fruits or animals I dont have I have

Inflation is one factor which co relates to decline in newbie farmers, also decline of postings on this forum to help newbies plus no more mentoring and chickadees ....I was Broke Mentor lol

7. Clashstrummer

A couple more questions:

Is there a list of tree names and the fruit they produce? If not can someone tell me what kind of tree bears "pawpaw"?

Is the stick insect biome worth getting in the farm coin shop? Is it super rare and I'm unlikely to obtain it elsewhere?
    I'm close to having enough coins before it leaves the shop.
    Finally, did anyone else know cilantro and coriander came from the same plant? o_O
    I had no idea as I associate those two things with very different food cultures.

FrootloopGrove likes this.
  8. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

The pawpaw comes from the pawpaw tree :) If you don't have one by next GandT I can send you one. I'll let someone else answer about the stick insect - but what I will tell you is it's not something that is in high demand for a quest, and I've acquired three, so they must have come around more than once. And yes, I did learn about the cilantro and coriander but had forgotten - thanks for providing today's thing I learned! :)

9. Clashstrummer

Thanks, @matselleste the info on the stick insect is helpful. I remember getting burned at Renzo's fair many moons ago saving up for a rare stable that turned out not to be so rare. ;)

baw815 and FrootloopGrove like this.
  10. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Wow, not the first time I have heard this. My CC crates are obviously broken. Opened 22 Crate of Country Coins the other day and got under 30,000CC total. Today it was 7 for 23,100 xD:p

FrootloopGrove likes this.
  11. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

There is Crate O' Country Coins II ;)

12. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

ahhh, I don't get those. The original can award 10millCC but haven't been fortunate enough to see it yet.

13. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Save those CC crates up and open them when you have at least 50 - or more. I generally wait until I have several hundred. For some reason, this generates a wider array of results and thus, IMO, can yield the higher rewards. Not always. I have been disappointed more than once, but generally this rule holds true for CC crates and any crates that yield special goodies like Ice Shroom Shack crates and Emerald crates. I also save up the Apple crates and the artisan crates - the ones that award stars and party tickets.

14. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

We can produce trees??

15. Clashstrummer

:oops: "product trees" xD

16. Clashstrummer

Is there a way to increase the drop rate for the power drills? I've got refined Iris and now have more than enough mallets but no drills.
    They drop so seldom I can't even discern a pattern. At this rate, it will be years before I can build new or even add more space to what I have. Anyone have any advice?

17. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Are your storage facilities out all the time? The drills only drop from menagerie/manufactory/arboretum so they will need to be actively working to get the drops. It does take time but you'll get there :)

Clashstrummer and baw815 like this.
  18. Clashstrummer

I have those out all the time, I had forgotten that the drops came from them. Thanks for the info, I guess I just have to be patient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.