Feedback "A Gothic Story" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Oct 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

dailyoct2020_newsasset.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "A Gothic Story" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

I kind of assume very few people are participating in this since there is no feedback but the drop rates are appalling and limiting drops to only one field for a quest that lasts a mere 24 hours is ridiculous. Most drops can't even be gifted and this is also wrong. I won't be participating in any more daily quests.

Cassie101, farmlily3 and farmerumf like this.
  3. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I don't mind 24 hour Quests but I think they should be limited to the weekend (2 days). When you have these ones with 5-6 days you always seem to miss part of it (we do have to sleep sometime). Even though you don't have to totally complete them they don't seem to have the Givers in the proper location to (or with lower requirements) that you can get all the givers.

I would just like for BP to pick certain items/options that they are going to make money on and leave the rest alone so that we know what to expect from an event. Even with the FAQ you don't always know what the drop rate will be.

4. RowSie

RowSie Regular

I usually see some positives to balance my feedbacks, not the case this time. I do not like these 24h quests, much less events that depend on things I can't control, like drops. Particularly with Bahamarama that is less developed and explored.
    - can't anticipate drop to plan ahead and it becomes a chore.
    - short timed events that you need to stay continuously playing to complete are not realistic for most.
    - the amount of drop items required is way too high.

5. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

If I was a new player, I'd stop now.

6. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I do not generally like these 24 hour quests, and seldom do them. These, while each individually was interesting and the small challenge each provided was enjoyable, were too many, one on top of the other. I did appreciate that drops and crops came from different places, so we could do event crops overnight, but the fact that things changed made for a layer of difficulty that was frustrating and confusing. PLEASE have events of this sort limited to the event playfield, or else get rid of the event playfield and give us another place to do something useful. Events of this sort might be fun if they were the main focus for the month, but seeing that we have pretty much one or more events going constantly, and even with another one going during these, it is tedious and exhausting. If I was a new player, I'd be overwhelmed and frustrated and probably walk away. When I started playing, nine years ago, events were just that - an event, to look forward to, to prepare for, and to enjoy. Now, they are constant, and while that's nice in that if you skip one, there will be another right around the corner... it's also just a bit much.

7. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

This was a little annoying because the ones requiring Bahamarama drops were impossible to complete without plenty of supergrow and without checking in on the farm during the daytime.

Many people have real life duties outside of Farmerama and 24h quests are not that great.

8. RebaFC

RebaFC Junior Expert

I'm not generally a fan of these 24-hour events as they start and end at times when I'm normally asleep.
    The mix of crops, drops, and fields added some interest and I like the cloud row.
    The only disappointment was errors in the FAQ that made the event look much harder than it was.

farmlily3 likes this.
  9. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I found Bahamarama drops easiest o_O. I had just a couple of trees and seeded Ixora (24 h) on small fields on previous evening. I do not remember what I had first evening (propbably cactus or green tea) with water and manure, then coriander for the night. Next morning I had more than enough drops. Tea pots would have been difficult without breeding.

I am not fan of these 24 h quests, you must visit your farm often to get everything done. You also must be very careful to prepare everything planting right things to right place in right time.

farmlily3 and jäniksenpelätti like this.
  10. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

xDxDxDxDxDxD This made me laugh out loud!! It is soooo true.......except you no longer have to be a Newbie to feel this way!:(-.-:sleepy:

alpenliebe and Cassie101 like this.
  11. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.