A moment to understand

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by kadabra1968, Oct 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kadabra1968

kadabra1968 Forum Apprentice

I Love this game, I have a lot invested already in my various farms. But im realizing that its VERY hard to expand farms, gain new farming land in various areas so I can become stronger and get some real quests done. Is this a normal issue , why is it so hard, and is there something im missing?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello kadabra1968,

The Game has many features and there are different goals that you can play towards. Opening new lands, can be done by completing Farmer's Society Quests, Using Farm Coins in Shop-O-Rama etc. Managing several farms can seem overwhelming, so until you have a better understanding of the Game, you might concentrate on one or two farms at first.
    You can ask for other players advice in the Game Related Chit Chat section of the Forum.

Can I assist you further?

3. kadabra1968

This I understand, and have come far in doing just those things. But im at a point now where I dont have enof room to expand farms, and to expand them costs many many many items that I cant grow without a lot of time or room to expand so I can grow the items needed. I guess it takes months and months to get more land, which is disheartening. .

4. shooger.sweet

All the features are not meant to be obtainable at once. You will find that different features are available at different levels. You should start with one main goal at a time and work towards achieving that feature.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. kadabra1968

no thank you

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.