Feedback A Slice of Heaven

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

layerjan2022_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "A Slice of Heaven" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

chocomallow likes this.
  2. chocomallow

chocomallow Junior Expert

I started the event and gathered my first harvests. The first reaction I could give was not being able to finish the game because I was a novice compared to other farmers. The fact that I can only sow in the main field and not reap the falling harvests may prevent me from finishing the activity. But I just got a 100% harvest bonus on the wheel of fortune spin. I received supportive gifts from my neighbors. Now for the first time I think I can finish my activity. I would love to have 2 x ''Piccolo'' boxes ..! :D

At the end of the event, I would like to share my opinion again. ;)

~~ edit ~~

I completed the activity. It was hard for me because it was hard to collect the falling drops. The drops I received as gifts from my farmer friends helped me finish. I would love to see a BB tree appear in Piccolo boxes. But I won a "spotted mushroom" and "worm crush" :D

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    sanddollar15, dumbunny and swCactus1 like this.
  3. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

-Tomorrow morning I am harvesting for the last time and I'm finishing the last quest. This is the very first event I am finishing because it was easy and I had a decent amount of time to engage with the event. :)

-I would like to thank the Farmerama Team for making it easier to obtain a BB Tree in comparison with 3 years ago when I last played. That shows they care for their customers. I haven't earned one yet, but let's hope one of my piccolos chests will be the lucky one! :D

farmerumf and chocomallow like this.
  4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

No BB tree for me either Greek-Guy but I have had 10no Magic Hats from the Boxes which means 1600 BB in total won.
    Game finished - roll on the next chance to win Piccolo Boxes.

Greek-Guy, Brookeham and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I liked this event. Just finished with plenty of time to spare. The requirements were reasonable and I had no trouble with the drops. I also like the piccolo boxes and after playing 10+years would like to get a BB tree.

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I've opened a lot of piccolo boxes on multiple (7) farms. BB trees do show up every now and then...but this particular farm has never gotten one from a piccolo box, nor has the opportunity to purchase one ever presented itself.

Should the occasion arise where you are able to purchase a package with a BB tree, spend the money.

Now back to the actual topic at hand: nice event. No complaints. Decent prizes. Doable at a leisurely pace. Thanks, BP!

7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Nice event, good prizes and achievable requirements. :):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.