Feedback A Tomato's Quest V2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

taskmapapr2021eventnews.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "A Tomato's Quest" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

It's too early to give much feedback but this event doesn't look too bad on first reading of FAQs. :p

One thing that I did like about the last event was that the crops and drops were on different fields giving us the chance to grow longer crops and, theoretically get more drops. I hope the drop rate will be sufficient for the requirements of this event. :eek:

goddes and xiop like this.
  3. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Until the game is sorted out I am unable to do any events. It has just taken me 10 minutes to harvest 6 fields. I do not have the time or energy to log in more than once or twice a day which is not enough to do events.
    We also need ALL the information on the connected events at the beginning, as I believe last time some of the later events were not doable by the lower farms. Now I have just waited three more minutes to finish this rant!

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

It also took me quite a few minutes and 2 refreshes (or was it 3?:p) to harvest the fields.

Too early to give much feedback except, please please, PLEASE when events require multiple crops, please make them the same harvest time. Additionally, is there any way to make it so that when you donate to the different rooms, there is some indicator to tell where you left off? As it is, you have to scroll over each task's square to see if you already did it.

Edit: Silly pnp, there are squashed tomatoes for finished tilesxDxDxDxD

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  5. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Are magic trees just useless now? They have been skipped in the last three options for drop items. This seems like a blatant attempt to force players to buy drop items. Just saying. If magic trees are not going to provide the benefit let us know so that we can remove them from our fields and put on higher EP items.

6. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

The repeated failure by the developers of each new event to use magic trees for drops is a Breach of Contract. You sold us these trees at an extortionistic price and you do Not have the option Not to use them. The only choice you have available is which event they should be used when there are multiple events running at the same time.
    Get it out of your head, the idea that you have a choice Not to use them.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  7. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I agree with ALL of the above. The magic tree issue is just slimy, and the varying crop times is completely irritating. Add to that, that this event mechanic, which I usually like, is unnecessarily complicated, with things NOT being obvious. The trap door should be what gets you to the next level. I feel like whoever designs these events rubs their hands together like Doctor Evil and gleefully imagines us going around in circles. I did not participate in the last three events, and I'm remembering why.

8. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

What 18 h left :wuerg::cry:

ctindaldavies likes this.
  9. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Yes it is shocking that Magic Trees do not give Event Drops it should be permanent Feature to Give Event Drops as no long in Event FAQ that they dont give Event Drops it is shocking

I feel compel to Big Point to Buy our Magic Trees Back in protest, as we have been mislead they dont give event drops as permanent feature >:(

I just going to rip out my Magic Trees put it back into my barn collecting dusk, anyone whom not unlocked it on Magical Glade Tree dont waste your Stars unlocking it >:(

Yes I also Agree both Event Crops both be at the same time, But I am not going to be able to unlock The Cloud Row due to high amount of Tiki Sign Post which is over Twice amount of Sign Post Scrubs now with less than 8 hours of this event left i still need about 4000 Tiki Sign Posts i am not very happy at all there is no point getting all four givers when i cannot unlock the Cloud Row to place my givers

Also Fail to get the other Tomato Token too what is the Point of Enjoying The Secret Pond Event, this event is even worse than the last event which is indicating you have not been listening to our feedback from the last event i feel or we all feel being taken for granted we feel you are pushing us away from the enjoyment of this Farming doing events >:(:cry:>:(:cry:

I did not bother to use manure for Tiki Sign Posts to balance out the harvesting time

Laurelei, goddes and Sue46 like this.
  10. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

All of the above are why I have stopped doing most Events, and have found another beautiful farm game to enjoy after harvesting and taking care of my farm here.
    I still love my farm, neighbors, and lovely people who play this game - but the Events have become a turn-off - they are way too stressful for a game that is played mostly to relax, de-stress, and enjoy.

Get a clue, BP.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  11. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I agree with other comments. This fishing game is soooooo boring at the beginning unless you run off and spend the $ on buying lures. Then its a mad dash at the end praying you get enough pearls.
    I also think the requirements of the additional quests need to be made available earlier as the last event like this was horrendous and many missed out.

Am pretty sure you will still be able to grow and donate the tiki sign post when part 2 kicks in. Thats the impression the mods have given in other threads. Just the timer is ticking down for part 1. Fingers crossed, as you are very right, those tiki signposts where tougher to put together. I tried to harvest and replant while at work the last 2 days using my mobile and I couldnt. Took 90 mins just to get the damn fields to harvest, but they seeder function would not work.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    Mooboy and truva06 like this.
  12. goddes

goddes Someday Author

In short, one of the activities that disappointing me.

Laurelei and truva06 like this.
  13. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

On the spooky floor, I like that one of the steps is 200 spooky tomatoes! Such a bargain!
    Now, please take this to the main farm events and ask for wheat! (Or, say 10 cress!)xD

upa70, truva06 and baw815 like this.
  14. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Thanks I am able to continue Growing Tiki Sign Posts Crops fingers crossed finish off Greenhouse, but you could have explained better that we can continue to grow these event crops as some farmers had a late start or not able to harvest these crops on time, which is misleading into thinking of no hope to get Tomato Tokens or able to unlock Cloud Row too

It would make sense to make FAQ more simpler it seems to be getting more and more complicated to grasp what we are suppose to do with these FAQs:p

BoHoKaren, marlenef24, baw815 and 3 others like this.
  15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Very bad planning to have event clock, which shows event to stop in the middle of event! Event clock should be something we can always trust.

Laurelei, BoHoKaren, goddes and 3 others like this.
  16. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

poor information regarding the first part of the tomato quest.
    nowhere did it say when the first part finishes does it continue on into the second part. i rushed to complete the first part before the timer ran out thinking that that would be the end and be unable to continue donating to this part....as is normally the way with these events -.- I EVEN BOUGHT PETALS WITH BB's TO FINISH THE QUEST!!:mad:
    imagine my annoyance to find out the tomato quest part 1 continues even when part 2 has begun...and you can still donate and collect items!! i didnt need to waste BB's buying petals...im getting drops like wildfire...now i have more petals than a rose garden in autumn!
    should have been made very clear in the event faq that you could continue with part 1 of this quest...and that the timer was just a countdown to when part 2 started..not when part 1 ended:mad:

Laurelei, Sue46, BoHoKaren and 4 others like this.
  17. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I didn't dislike this event on the whole but it was needlessly confusing. More than one farmer was panicked with the confusing event timer. I liked the graphics, the prizes, and the fact it incorporated Baha and the Moonlight field. The tomato tokens should have come at the beginning of each floor rather than the end given that the vouchers they open up can only be collected 1 time per day.

Laurelei, Sue46, upa70 and 2 others like this.
  18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

okay, so the magic trees didn't give regular petals, but did give withered petals during the second phase of the event? I think I get it - we can enhance the drop rate on the main field with Howie Donuts...but they can't be used on the MM fields.

Thanks for a "grow and throw" event - no milling - my animal feeds needed shoring up. Whew.

Honestly, this wasn't hard or a bad event. Decent cloud row - I really don't have much to carp about for this one. But as my friend pointed out to me, why didn't this event award goodies that could have been used in the fishing event since it is a companion event. Yes, I know - the tokens - but, a couple crates of lures as a prize would have been nice.

Laurelei and Mooboy like this.
  19. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

You had asked for feedback. I know that I am not the only one that said PLEASE focus on fixing the game instead of adding things. So, now we have - I DON"T KNOW HOW MANY things going on at the same time. I cannot even harvest my whole farm without closing everything down and reopening farmerama. I used to be able to refresh and continue, but now i have to close every tab that has anything to do with farmerama and open a fresh tab. that is just to harvest everything. The mechanics of the game are getting worse and worse, and then you add so many things that are supposed to happen at the same time. When someone is not working well, it does not fix it to add more expectations to it!

PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE AND FIX THE BASIC MECHANICS OF THE GAME!!! It is getting so tedious just to play the game, let alone do anything with events. You ask for feedback and then totally ignore it. you have already lost many long-term players. If you care about the loyal players, you will fix this.

Laurelei, baw815, Brookeham and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.