A Tomato's Quest V2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by codyj, Apr 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codyj

codyj Active Author

For those who do not have a Horror Tomato Pen or a Hell hound pen can get one by completing this event. I don't have the numbers crunched so feel free to add to this thread.
    codyj #44475068

spotsbox and *WisdomTree* like this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I haven't done all the counting either but a very rough calculation* is:

8,260 Sign Post Shrubs(6 hours, Main field only)
    10,400 Tiki Sign Posts (5 hours 30 minutes, Bahamarama Plantation only)
    490 Petals (Drops from crops on Main field only) - approximately 80 needed per day
    9 Sunny Blossoms (see below)

Plus some other barn items.

Important: You must also open certain squares (Flower-shop tiles 9 and 14 and Greenhouse tile 19) to receive one Sunny Blossom. Once collected, every 10 hours you can collect more Sunny Blossoms. :music:

I am using my recent strategy. It looks do-able but if I hit any real problems, I will try for any of the more appealing prizes and go back to normal farming. :)
    Codyj, I can't see the Hell Hound pen (it's quite possible I'm missing it!) but you are quite right about the Horror Tomato pen. :p Edit: read the WHOLE FAQs and see the Hell Hound pen! xD
    Good luck all! ;)

* Please feel free to correct my sums, I only added them up once. :wuerg:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

That's just the first part, Illy! Don't forget that after we get done (cough, cough) with the mainland/baha part, we move onto the Moonlight part - which isn't available until the 17th!

I haven't done the math for any of it....grow grow grow...throw throw throw... and now you know my strategy.

We have to do this to unlock hexagons on the secret pond quest.

Honestly, could not happen at a worse time for me. I'm going to have to set timers or I'll forget to harvest - I'm gearing up for farmer's market so my days are spent sewing once again! Real live Farmer's Market! Holy cow! We're back!

4. illy1996

Oh nuts! I got carried away answering Codyj and had some rough calcs still in my calculator (I'm so mathematically idle!). I didn't read the FAQs/announcement properly ... again! xD
    That's great DB! Hope everything goes well for you - remember that this game is supposed to be relaxing!;)

5. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

This seems overly complicated, or is it just me? Could be I haven't had enough caffeine yet this morning. I will certainly give it a whirl as I don't have either of the moonlight stables. Also, you have to participate in order to play the pond quest.

6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

This is another Long Episode Event, It is combo Task map consisting of Three Events.

Task 1: A Tomato Quest, using Main Land for Crop (Sign Post Shrubs) + Drops (Petals), Also Bahamarma Field for Crop (Tiki Sign Posts)

Need work on Flower Shop Quest and Greenhouse Quest, We need to Obtain Tomato Tokens, Sunny Blossoms only for Tomato Quest.

But we need to obtain Fishing Lures and Rare Pearls during the Entire Secret Pond Quest. It you have notice we will be rewarded an Horror Tomato Stable

Task 2....Involves in Moonlight World obviously involving Producing Horror Tomatoes starting on 17th April, I would suggest to Milling Some Horror Tomato Feeds at your own pace just in case

The Quest for Task 2 is called.....Canopy under the Stars, Drop Item is Stargazing Tokens needed for Secret Pond Quest

Task 3.....Is an Air Race type of Event, Drop Item for Secret Pond is Race Token;)

codyj, Clashstrummer and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

I think can get the piccolo and cloud row without doing the levels marked with the red line.

First floor
    [​IMG]

Second floor
    [​IMG]

Third floor
    [​IMG]

According to this strategy needed:

4,620 x Sign Post Shrubs
    10,400 x Tiki Sign Posts
    490 x Petals
    6 x Sunny Blossoms
    320 x Sign Post Creepers
    200 x Killer Tomatoes
    200 x Black Bat Flowers
    16 x Withered Petals
    4 x Sunny Blossoms
    + Barn Items

Of course, it is possible to achieve those goals by spending less resources.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  8. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Baron

Thanks *WisdomTree* for your wise strategy but I have a question. If we skip level 3 of 3rd floor we will be losing 1 tomato token and will have only 5 against requirement of 6 tomato tokens required for 'Secret Pond'! Hope losing 1 tomato token will not effect completion of secret pond event! Good luck.....

Mooboy, dumbunny and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

I just found that there are many ways to do this event.
    Just do what you wanna do and get what you want. Good luck.

10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

My goals are the tokens and the season points...oh, who am I kidding - all of it. I want it all...three farms all in. The rest, nope.

And in real life, I have to go the the county treasurer's office to license Kelvin and it's snowing. Will winter ever end? And before you ask, Kelvin is what we named the Ford Transit Connect - we decide to go big and bought a small van to haul our wares to the market and shows.

11. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I must have been having a serious brain malfunction yesterday (in fairness it is literally raining pollen and I do have severe allergies) because not only could I not quite grasp this event but I managed to screw up my drop crop. I planted the green meadow with 4 leaf clovers early in the day. When I did one last harvest last night before bed I realized what I had done. -.-

Needless to say, I got a very late start on this event. Hope I can make up the time without having to bail myself out with SG.

Willow, Mooboy, baw815 and 1 other person like this.
  12. illy1996

Anyone know which is the first tile in the Greenhouse? :eek:
    Or do you have to open another tile in the Flower Shop for access? :p

13. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

Illy I think you have to open tile 2 (mat with feet) on the first floor to get access to the second floor. At least that's what I'm working on and will know for sure in a few hours.
    The first tile on the second floor looks like number 15 on the bottom row. WisdomTrees images above are really helpful.
    It's all pretty confusing though. -.-

14. illy1996

Thanks Racheliz. ;)

That makes sense - I can't open tile 15 cos I haven't got enough crops yet (started late) but I should be able to get their in a few hours. :p
    I stumbled over the first tile in the Flower Shop (tile 21) just by accident - it was the only tile I could "explore"! xD

mindy1701 likes this.
  15. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

illy, Racheliz is correct - you need to open the 1st floor door (mat with footprints) - that gives you access to 2nd floor

16. illy1996

Aha! Thanks, Mindy. Just tried tile 15 on second floor and no dice (sorry, wrong event!). Oh well, more growing before I can get to those other potted plants!:wuerg:
    I can't actually see WisdomTree's pics ... I am sure everything would become crystal clear then! :music:

17. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

illy, Once you open the door on square 2 on the 1st floor, you'll need enough tiki sign posts to unlock square 15 on the 2nd floor before seeing the "explore" sign light up. I'm using the square numbering system from the FAQ. It is confusing, but you'll get there in short order. :)

18. illy1996

I am probably not taking the time to look at the FAQs - is it me, or are we getting swamped here! :wuerg:
    Still, I am sticking to my current strategy - do what I can and if it starts to feel like a chore, let it go! xD

Sue46 likes this.
  19. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

well i forgot to unlock those two sunny blossoms earlier they take 10 hours each i need 6 in total to unlock Green House, i hope not to forget again in next 10 hours :p

Just do what i can and wait and see i do not think i will get to the third floor :oops:

Clashstrummer likes this.
  20. illy1996

Mooboy, you don't need those Sunny Blossoms to unlock the Greenhouse. You just need to get to the top of the Flower Shop, the door with the two footprints and then you can access the Greenhouse. Start at Tile 15 in the Greenhouse and then you need 2,400 event crops (and some petals and barn crops) to get to the right hand side (Tile 19) and open up the other potted plant. :D
    I just opened my third potted plant. Many thanks to Racheliz and Mindy for enlightening me on this! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.