Accessing New Cloud Rows

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by swCactus1, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

right off the bat i will admit that i can't remember if I bought 1 or 2 new cloud rows with actual $$ or perhaps with BBs. Then again, it could be that they were offered as some kind of Compensation pack or you know, might have been one of those "Claim Gift" things. if it helps at all, this was more than a week ago but less than a month ago.

at any rate, I went in search of them to see what Deco items I could put on them & well ..... no clue. How do I find it/them?

if you could assist me with this, i'd be most appreciative. ;):)

Farm ID# 53421058

Last edited by moderator: Jan 5, 2021
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello swCactus1,

I can see no payment transactions for any cloudrows recently. You purchased the Icicles Magic Stalk Pack for BBs on the 20th December which has items placed on it already. The Christmas Community Gift included two cloud rows that require all the Daily Login Bonuses from 2020.

Can I assist you further?

3. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

"all the Daily Login Bonuses from 2020". So if I had most but not all of them, the Christmas Community Gift cloud rows are useless to me then?
    Just how many Daily Login Bonuses are there in a calendar year?

And thanks for such a swift response!
    swCactus1

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

There are 12 Daily Login Bonuses each year (one for each month). If you do not have them all, they may be offered at a later stage (last time they were available to purchase throgh Shop-O-Rama).

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

No thank you ..... you answered my questions. Have a great day! :)

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.