Feedback Aces High V5

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, May 17, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Aces High" Event and Support Quest in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. xiop

xiop Active Author

Icons not loading (in the mill: fuel product, fuel cans and camelina and when planting there is no picture for the camelina either). On Standalone Client, refreshed multiple times.
    [​IMG]

3. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

This event was enjoyable because 1. I could finish it, and 2. I liked the mechanics and ease of play. The serious look of the pig and dragon as they flew in to get the pink gift box also made me smile :)

I was lucky enough to win a 24 hour 200% harvest reward and +1 field crops on the wheel, using this as an advantage to use SSG. Without this help, it would have taken me closer to the event end time to finish, but finishing would have still been possible.

I liked how we could choose what reward, with the option for a double bonus. I mainly stuck to the bottom row as I preferred those rewards in each race. I really like the graphics and rewards of the giver too. The upgraded one takes pride of place in my lighthouse area, and the other base one is in shipwreck bay. I can enjoy them twice! (You know the saying...simple minds, simple pleasures!)

The only downside to this event, I found, was that after the initial planting of a long crop to get a good supply of fuel cans, this quickly dwindled with a poor event crop to drop ratio. I found that I needed to plant a few harvests of long crops, which made for a long pause between game play. Other than that, it was a great event, thanks!

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  4. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

I would like to know why, when I'm sure you know that there are a lot of us who are stuck on level 600 in Baha & because Bigpoint hasn't bothered to correct this, you do an event that ONLY gives Baha EP. Maybe it's time to work on getting us more levels or at least an option to get something other than Baha EP. I would also like to know if once you actually do make more levels are you going to give us all the TEP that we've accumulated? Floridasolve

5. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

This event I did like. No trouble with the drops this time and the requirements were reasonable. I already finished the event -even after missing several harvests. I also liked the option for double rewards. Also, the dragon is adorable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.