Add a new SERVER

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by BonbonQueen, Mar 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

The game can no longer support the activities. It needs a new server. STop adding stuff and doing event after event until a NEW SERVER is put into use. The farm was already having issues before the new valley got added. You all did at least 2 events right after adding the new valley and nothing has worked right ever since.

Frustration is the name of the game. It's like driving at 35 mph behind someone in a 65mph posted area. I used to put a lot of effort into this farm. Other than when I had COVID I have farmed every day for the last 11+ years. My profile says 2014, but I started in 2012. Was 2014 when you all upgraded the server last? BP needs to put some effort into this farm game or I can't deal with the frustration anymore. It isn't all about sucking money out of the players, without any effort on BPs part.