Again Unity does not load on Firefox

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Frenchmom14261, Dec 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Forum Connoisseur

I have the very latest version of Firefox, updated yesterday and Unity DOES NOT LOAD.
    I switched to Edge and it was extremely slow. Then it stopped working completely and I could not clear my field.....
    I was going to give up when I saw I could switched back to Flash... only way to make it work.
    Please fix it before December 31st. There was no improvement since last time I was forced to use Unity. It is getting worse not better.
    id # 20499009.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Frenchmom14261 :)

I'm sorry to hear you are still having problems with Unity, but thank you for trying a different browser. Have you tried the Standalone client that you download? It is an option for players who have trouble with the browser.

May I assist you further?

3. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Forum Connoisseur

The first try with Unity made back in November, I could Load and work with no problem.
    During your second try, the loading became slow and choppy, but still manageable. Since then I cannot load it at all with Firefox, and not completely with Edge. So It is getting WORSE not better. I do not think it has anything to do with my computer as it was working fine in November.
    So it has to do with the load you put on the server in my area, east coast of US.
    I have to switch to flash to play.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The Game Team is working hard to resolve issues in both Unity WebGL and the Standalone client so that game play improves.

You can try to download the Standalone to see if it works better for you. You can also try a different browser than Firefox or Edge. Adobe Flash is still available until 11 January so you can play as you normally do until then.

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.