Alchemist etc

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Floridasolve, Dec 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

When are we ever going to get new items for Alchemist, Baker etc??- We have been stuck on level 5 for YEARS - About time to update & give us new items to use. Floridasolve 1404513

Brookeham and Lea2191 like this.
  2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Yes, The Artisan Crafting Concept has be neglected for few years now, Most of Crafting Stuff is not in any need or Demand, hardly worth crafting to make CC too

I have way too many crafting drops such as Sugar, Salt, etc at the moment these drops seems pointless, as some Cloud Row gives us CAC, I hardly mill anything only CAC On and Off

One of the reasons we not had anything new that we get some buff boosters from CR from Previous and Recent Events

I too would like to see some new items

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

This suggestion has me wondering what kinds of buffs are you hoping for with new crafting items? We have EP, time reduction and harvest boosters for all farm related game play and some that are more specific like Moonlight Mania. We already have more items to use than we have buff slots available so if new content will be added, I would like to see increased buff slots. However, I don't know if that is possible as far as game balancing goes. At this point, I have more items in my pantry than I will ever use so unless the new items you are suggesting are fantastic, it would just be more 'stuff' collecting dust in inventory.

Other than carrot bread,:inlove: I can't remember the last time I actually crafted anything. The ones I use most frequently come from cloud rows and Crates O Something/Everything:p

Brookeham, upa70, Noelle20001 and 2 others like this.
  4. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

The alchemist barely gives anything for Baha - How about higher percentages and more crops than 2 once you reach a level? How about more spaces to put more buffs - I'm just tired of the same stuff that I rarely use - I want something different. Also now I'm stuck on Baha level 600. I use the 4% & 6% for vegetable crops, grains etc. So if we don't use most of them why not get something new? It gets boring.

5. Janisella

Janisella Forum Apprentice

I would actually like to see some new trades in the artisan village. Maybe a furniture maker, textile mill, art studio. It might be interesting to have new uses for some of the production pen items (timber, feathers, wool, paint).

Brookeham likes this.
  6. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

I have only unlocked the confectioner in the artisan village, so this is currently not one of my problems. But I suggest getting new quests in Farmer's Society where we have to give crafting stuff to complete them. Also, no matter the level you are, carrot-apple chutneys will always be a must for event crops.:music:

I wish the game developers could see our suggestions somehow. :sleepy: