All quest completition

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Misoslav, May 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misoslav

Misoslav Forum Greenhorn

Hey, is there anyone who completed all quests available for him already? It's my goal in this game so I'm just curious if it's possible. Thanks

2. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I don't think it is, because the devs keep adding quests. Unless your goal is to do all quests available as of XX/XX/xxxx date?

3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

You would need Billions of CC, if you very lucky to buy rare items in the market you unable to grow on your farm such as rare animals or fruits that are needed for quests

Not Many Breeding Animals are available to buy in the markets like it use to be to complete those breeding Quests using less Power Feeds, Take into consideration we dont get great breeding skips like in the past sadly

Quiet a few Quests are actually very hard to complete asking for crazy amount of crops, if would take you ages and ages to completed Spooky Quests too as we have very limited window to grow spooky stuff that cannot buy in the markets too

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I have certain categories of quests completed, but not all available quests are done. The greyed out categories are completed :)

[​IMG]

Most of what I have left is Gazillion crops required Quests xDxDxD The only Baha quest I have left to do is Castles in the Sand. I did all of what I was willing to do as it requires quite a few high level breeding animals.

5. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Many times the lists have been completed and again there will be new assignments.
    So it is possible, but it will not last long. ;)

I have 6 most recent quests in progress. :music: Busy Bird hasn't received any secretaries yet. xD

6. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

At one stage, I had completed all available quests, but the requirements of some new quests border on the ridiculous. For example the secretary-bird quest requires 756 secretary birds! (and high amounts of dormice etc...) And every third level up on the main farm gives a new crop which gives a associated quest and one I obtained recently requires 156,000 reeds which is a 22.25 hour crop!
    So, there will always be some quests available.

Misoslav and jäniksenpelätti like this.
  7. Misoslav

Misoslav Forum Greenhorn

What's your tactic to complete all the quests? Is it better to grow everything by myself or try to buy it on market?

8. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

If you've got the money to afford it, I'd imagine it would be faster to buy than to attempt to grow everything yourself. For context, I am a player who tries to do it all herself (personal goal). I started playing in 2010 and, albeit I have had some year-long breaks here and there, I am nowhere near finishing all the quests. I have finished a significant number of them, but in no category am I close to finishing all quests of that category as they are added faster than I can keep up. I could certainly pay my way through a lot of these, in fact I have enough money that I could theoretically finish a large chunk of them today if I were so inclined. I prefer to do it myself, but I could pay and that would be much faster.

*EDIT: it is also worth noting that I am a free player only. I don't pay for harvest helper subscriptions, I'm not a premium farmer so I don't/never have had the associated bonuses that come with that, and because I usually focus on my own goals rather than on events, I am quite low on cloud rows etc. that would enhance my productivity. There are so many moving parts that it's really hard to compare outcomes, because there are many players with a different approach who could grow and produce everything themselves at a much faster rate than I can

9. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

The philosophy I keep in mind is that it is a marathon, not a sprint. For the crop quests I select a couple and each day I buy the 300 seeds available each day (some tree runes are needed for this). And then I plant according to what cloud rows are ready to enhance yield. For example I have a cloud row that adds +1 to All veges and it works 24 out of every 48 hours. On the other day I may do flowers or 'others' or it may be the day I get +1 on animals for 12 hours - with a bit of pre-planning. Other times it is just what I can do on Wednesday, which mostly is the day between events, or Tuesday as well if I finish the event early.
    And other times it is all a big mess and what happens, happens!:p

Lily_pink, arun6789, Misoslav and 2 others like this.
  10. Misoslav

Misoslav Forum Greenhorn

Crops aren't really a problem, I can produce great amount of them, but I struggle with other things like breeding for example. I can't breed all the animals in feasable time and that fact that I am non-premium player doesn't help that either. Premium stables are bit of a problem too. Thanks for advices

PS: If someone has some high tier animals for sale, I will be happy to buy. (Market 10)

davidb1yth007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.