Feedback Amphibian Quarters

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Mar 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

breedingmar2021_news_event.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Amphibian Quarters" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

How come I don't see requirement for apple smoothie on the 3 task bars?

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I think they are required to make the Plum Smoothies. :)

I am very disappointed that we have a breeding event but no PF given as a prize ... not the first time but I hope it doesn't become the norm like not having drops from stables and workshops seems to have become. -.-

Sue46 and 456farmer123 like this.
  4. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

3 different drops items are needed and according to the FAQ each of the drops is given out by chance. As the Game Team is in control of the chance-settings and does not provide the exact requirements, this event is a big NO for me.

Sue46, 456farmer123 and fadifarm like this.
  5. fadifarm

fadifarm Forum Apprentice

This event is a big no for me, but i will do the permanent breeding quest.
    what is wrong with the game team!!!??? are they out of ideas that makes really love this game?

Why would i spend BB or real money on a game where the rewards are worthless, i know some of them worth their value, but it's not what i need or most high level players need, so if they are worth their value, but it's worthless to me and the real rewards that counts are slime or none.

when i saw the event graphics, i said to myself, this event is big...it did not live to my expectations.
    Sorry BigPoint, you need to outsmart yourself.
    if the future events are going to remain in the same rail, it will crash.

Sue46 likes this.
  6. fadifarm

recent events awards brings to mind a great song for Alanis Morrissette; Ironic where she sings: "it's 10 thousand spoons where all you need is a knife"

12ss12 likes this.
  7. fadifarm

The rewards for this event mostly EP, which is good...but to a high-level player, do you really think that i should use all my resources just to maybe go up one level? really!!!???

I'm at level 213 and need more than 300M EP to go up the next level, you figure out the rest.

8. xiop

xiop Active Author

I will not be playing this event, the rewards are not worth it and I don't have huge quantities of PF which they also don't really reward. I will not be spending real money on this. I think the events and the game by now are only playable if you pay and the rewards aren't even worth it.

Sue46 and fadifarm like this.
  9. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Only 300 , just wait ;)

Tarsis63 and fadifarm like this.
  10. fadifarm

I hope that BP will hear us and rethink their rewards policy.
    cheers

Sue46 likes this.
  11. fadifarm

does any know if there will be a permanent quest for the breeding and the product?
    appreciate feed back

12. EssaB

EssaB Junior Expert

In the past, they always have added it after the introduction event.

Add me to the people not impressed with the rewards for the input required. It's really not rocket science - people pay for things that are fun. Lousy prizes for huge donations do not translate to fun. If you want people to spend money, you have to make it worth their while. You've been failing on that account for some time now.

Sue46 and fadifarm like this.
  13. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Going to wait for a baby boom event to start breeding salamanders.

-Päärynä11 and fadifarm like this.
  14. fadifarm

hi Essa,
    it's true that before they have added the permanent quests after the event, but they mention that in the event FAQ...for this one, they didn't...i wanna know in order to decide whether to keep my sun collectors or sell all of them.
    cheers

Sue46 likes this.
  15. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

The Salamander Content Update Announcement tells that the permanent quests will be available on 16 March after breeding event with a link to the quest requirements;):)

farmlily3, fadifarm and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. fadifarm

thank you puppiesnponies

17. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

The milling in this event is very complicated.

18. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I personally didn't like that after you had bred enough salamanders, you still needed to breed to get enough of the milk, usually oat and soy, the drops from breeding seemed too random to me.

trishap58 and sanddollar15 like this.
  19. RebaFC

RebaFC Junior Expert

This is a nice enough event, but it could be much more fun if the market limits for the coloured salamanders weren't ridiculously low. The current maximum for an azure salamander in my market is 16909 CC whereas a base salamander sells for 265000 CC. Thus, there are no coloured salamanders for sale.
    This same fun-limiting issue occurs repeatedly and can persist indefinitely. For example, my market is still devoid of coloured hamsters and hamster breeding began last June.

hatzeva likes this.
  20. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

This event is fairly enjoyable, when compared to more recent events. I quite like the smoothie dimension, it shows some creativity.

The downsides are that the prizes are quite mean for the input required and both cloud row bonuses are so poor that they are not worth pursuing.

farmerumf, baw815 and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.