Amphibian Quarters

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -shahrzad-20, Mar 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -shahrzad-20

-shahrzad-20 Someday Author

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Starts: Wednesday, 10th of March at 16:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Tuesday, 16th of March at 16:00 CET (UTC+1)

FAQ

Drops:
    Soy Milk (You have a high chance of receiving this drop when harvesting your breeding animals from the required group (salamanders).

Oat Milk (You have a medium chance of receiving this drop when harvesting your breeding animals from the required group(salamanders).

Almond Milk (You have a low chance of receiving this drop when harvesting your breeding animals from the required group(salamanders).

Mill products:
    Apple Smoothie (Ingredients: 18 x Apples + 12 x Walnuts + 15 x Carrots)
    Plum Smoothie (Ingredients: 25 x Plums + 22 x Cranberries + 2 x Apple Smoothies)
    Cherry Smoothie (Ingredients: 55 x Cherries + 6 x Oat Milk + 2 x Plum Smoothies)
    Orange Smoothie (Ingredients: 115 x Oranges + 6 x Almond Milk + 3 x Cherry Smoothies)

Required
    Left Shoe House Middle Shoe House Right Shoe House
    150 x Salamanders
    60 x Soy milk
    1 x Orange Smoothie
    2 x Cherry Smoothies
    3 x Plum Smoothies
    45 x Sun Collectors
    60 x Soy milk
    1 x Orange Smoothie
    2 x Cherry Smoothies
    3 x Plum Smoothies
    10 x Azure Salamanders
    12 x Dotty Salamanders
    8 x Forest Salamanders
    5 x Alpine Salamanders
    60 x Soy milk
    1 x Orange Smoothie
    2 x Cherry Smoothies
    3 x Plum Smoothies
    Total Requirements
    150 x Salamanders
    45 x Sun Collectors
    10 x Azure Salamanders
    12 x Dotty Salamanders
    8 x Forest Salamanders
    5 x Alpine Salamanders
    180 x Soy milk
    3 x Orange Smoothies (345 x Oranges + 18 x Almond Milk + 9 x Cherry Smoothies)
    9 + 6 = 15 Cherry Smoothies (825 x Cherries + 90 x Oat Milk + 30 x Plum Smoothies
    30 + 9 = 39 x Plum Smoothies( 975 x Plums + 858 x Cranberries + 78 x Apple Smoothies)
    39 x 2 = 78 x Apple Smoothies (1,404 x Apples + 936 x Walnuts + 1,170 x Carrots)

Salamander Runes
    There are 2 runes for the Salamander breeding in the Tree of Wisdom:

[​IMG]
    Gives:
    20 Salamaders
    20 Pheromones
    10 Power-feed
    1 single holding pen
    Cost: 45 stars

[​IMG]
    Gives: 1 Fire Salamander
    Cost: 40 stars

Also,
    According to the Hungarian Moderator, it is worth waiting for the last day of the week for breeding.

2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting the thread, shahrzad, and for the supporting info One-Two. I will definitely be waiting for the weekend in the hope of a BB and maybe even a half price breeding at the same time. Mainly I will be waiting as I have so little PF, it is not worth starting till I accumulate a little more! :p
    Good luck all and hope there are lots of skips for everyone!:inlove:

4. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Thanks a big smile for the overview.

I will not participate in this event as three different drops needed are from breedings only and do have a high, medium and low chance to recieve. It's obvious this event is all about being lucky or not (and about the drop rate settings preffered by the Game Team).
    e.g. To get a single Almond Milk might take 1 or 5 or 10 or 50 breedings (2, 10, 20 or 100 PF + salamanders). I can only guess how much it'll take for 18 Almond Milk.. And with the small rewards offered for all investments there's a very slight chance I would go for it if I did know the garantueed requirements ahead.

Wishing everyone the best. Stay safe, keep smiling too!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    Willow, Nala777, alpenliebe and 2 others like this.
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you shahrzad for starting the thread and your wonderful break down!:inlove: And thanks 12ss12 for the breeding information, I will wait till Friday to see if Baby boom starts and a half price for PF would be just wonderful! Good luck everyone and I hope we all reach our goals!

Nala777, alpenliebe, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  6. illy1996

I have had a re-think and may do this event on a baby farm that has tons of PF. Just bought up lots of Salamanders so will see how it goes. The farm does nothing unless I fancy doing something with it so if I don't get what I want, I won't be too unhappy. :p
    Depending on the results of this farm's participation, I may do it on this farm ... but only if we get a BB - and especially if it coincides with half price breeding. :inlove:

Willow, Nala777, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  7. EssaB

EssaB Junior Expert

Not too impressed by either event going on right now. I had been stockpiling salamanders and sun collectors since the announcement came out, so I think I'll sell off some while the prices are sky high. I'll do the breeding when the baby boom starts, and probably save them for when the regular salamander breeding quests open up.

Nala777, spotsbox and teeceebeemee like this.
  8. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thank you for the thread, shahrzad, and the info, 12ss12! I wasn't paying attention this morning and did one round of non-BB breeding :wuerg:. Only 100, tho, so the damage could have been worse. No real skips, not surprisingly, and 55 soy milk, 34 oat milk, and 11 almond milk. I'll do this event, not for the CR or givers (which I find rather stinky, like an old boot :p;) ), but for the pink salamander den :inlove: . Breeding events, G&T and the wheel are my main source for pink pens (oh, and mystery stables), so I will almost always breed for a pink prize. Which is goofy, because I'm actually not a fan of the color pink. Go figure. xD Anyhoo, I too will load my shack and wait for this weekend, unless they give us a surprise mini boom tomorrow. Good luck everyone, have fun!

9. EssaB

EssaB Junior Expert

Can't argue with the allure of a pink upgrade, even if the rest of the prizes aren't as nice. Remember when we used to get a workshop upgrade, too? Ah, the old days. Next I'll be yelling at the sheep to get off my lawn.

I made over 125,000,000 CC selling off some of my sallies and some sun collectors - I don't usually do much with the market, so this is big for me! And I still have more than 1,200+ of the lizards left. I don't feel bad about stockpiling them at all. We'll see how the bb goes this weekend. For once, I have plenty of power feed. If we do get the half-price day, I can probably get enough bred to do this event and have a good starting point for the main quest.

Nala777, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  10. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I thought I was ready for this event as far as salamanders go. Imagine my surprise to find out there is a workshop for them. o_O
    I had no idea, yeah I may not be getting that pink stable. I'm not going to bankrupt myself so I'll just have to see how many sun collectors I can produce.

Willow and Nala777 like this.
  11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

The house that awards the pink stable doesn't require any sun collectors...only breeding animals, drop items and milled products;):)

12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

yeah, just skip the middle shoe. Do the one on the left and the one on the right. Now you know my strategy for this farm. PrairieMaiden23 is skipping it altogether, having only about 100 salamanders in the barn. Sewinglady's farm plowed ahead during the farm coin-a-palooza today and completed the event, all three houses. The hardest part is milling all the stupid colored drinks - you have to mill apples first, then plums, then cherries and finally oranges...so if you can, mill apple drinks right now so you don't need to mill them on Friday or Saturday.

13. puppiesnponies

Do you know approximately how many salamanders you used for the event on SL's farm? Did you find the breeding drops were ok or did you have to keep breeding to get them? I have not started milling the smoothies because I wanted to wait to see how the drop rate was. Holding out for Baby boom....

I have 3k salamanders and 1k of PF. They go so fast.

14. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Has anyone done the maths on just how many salamanders we will need (without counting the 90 needed to feed the stupid sun collector, for those of us that had 0)? I ran it through and I am sure I must be way off.

Nala777 likes this.
  15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well, I can tell you that sewinglady's farm ran a first breeding of 132 salamanders (so that would be 528 salamanders). Then when the results from that breeding came up short (which didn't happen until almost half way - and it was the milks), I ran another 132. So figure close to 1000 regular salamanders. Plus the power feed, plus the purple potions and the golden potions if you use any those. Honestly, this event isn't worth it if you don't already have the sun collectors - or at least just skip that middle house (that cloud row is a big whoop-de-doo in my opinion).

16. puppiesnponies

Thanks for letting us know :)

Nala777, baw815 and spotsbox like this.
  17. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Starts:
    Friday, 12th of March at 18:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Sunday, 14th of March at 22:00 CET (UTC+1)

At time of writing this, 19 hours till the start. For once, I have been Patiently waiting...:p

18. illy1996

Please enlighten me - what are these? Oh, I think I have worked it out - too early for my brain. Do you mean Pheromones? :p

On this farm I have the Salamanders (nearly 4,000), I have the Sun Collectors, I have Pink Jelly and plenty of Pheromones, I just lack PF. Chevrefeuille has about 500 Salamanders and everything else. :D

I won't even try to finish if there isn't a half price breeding event but I probably will attempt the Right Shoe House on the two farms for the Pink Salamander pens. :music:

EDIT! It's official! Baby Boom and Happy Discount Day coincide for 12 hours on Sunday! Yippee! :music::inlove::music::inlove:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  19. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Ok. Then its Sunday for me too.

sanddollar15, Nala777 and baw815 like this.
  20. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yes - pheromones. The word escaped me...

And I am all ready for Sunday - got my 78 appletinis made and I'm grinding out PF as fast as I can. We'll see if I get all the way through.

Edited to add: Thought I was short sun collectors. I am not...Do the workshop goods crates give those? They must.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.