Animations wont stop

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Willow2, Feb 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willow2

Willow2 Forum Greenhorn

They are crashing my game and making me reload constantly.
    In settings I have everything set to off including animations, sounds, tooltips etc and graphics quality as "OK" which is the lowest setting available but
    1. In events animations still play so I could not play for example the board game event where the pieces spin around and do turns when they move or land on spaces.
    2. When I leave a screen and come back animations are suddenly playing and it crashes.
    3. Suzi Plane sent by friend before G&T is repeatedly flying over my farm. This freezes the game and kicks me out. It happens between 2-8 minutes after I log into the game.
    4. I have an apple Mac and cannot use the standalone client even though I read it repeatedly offered to Mac players as an option on the forum it will not work for me. I rang Apple Support and they confirmed it will not work on my system. I have tried edge, firefox, chrome but the animations continue as listed above.
    5. In game ads will come on while I am playing with animations and crash my game. It has a message it will stop if I make a purchase but this is not true (unless the purchase must be recent). I do not want to keep making purchases when I don't know if I can even play or not this year. If this is a way to make me pay to play I will but I want to know I can actually play before spending more money.
    6. Support has said not to contact them for known issues and apple Mac is not a business decision right now.
    Why are all these animations still playing when I have turned everything off?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    Sue46 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Willow2,

You may be experiencing troubles due to using an outdated version of Mac, As Announced here, the Standalone Client has been put on hold for Mac Users. You can try clearing your browser cache and cookies then restarting your browser, to see if that helps. You also need to check you are using the most current version of your browser.

Turning off "animations" in Game Settings stops animations on the farm and deco items, it will not stop animations from Events. Try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps the game options remain as chosen.

If you have made a purchase with Real Money in the past, you should not have ads. I believe it also can be an issue for former BigFish players. You can try using a pop up blocker to see if that helps with the ads.

If you supply your ID#, I can also clear your server logs to see if that helps.

Can I assist you further?

3. Willow2

Willow2 Forum Greenhorn

Ok thanks Shooger, I have had my server logs/cache cleared but I haven't tried pop up blockers. I will research that it might work for me. No more questions for now thanks.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    Let us know if you continue to experience troubles :eek:

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.