another confusing faq for event starting tomorrow

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by LillyMae2016, Jul 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

Where do we get the compasses and cute jelly fish from? I cannot find where they come from by reading this faq.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello LillyMae2016,

As stated in the Aqua Mania FAQ:

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

Lack of communication on my part. I checked that faq many times and each time missed the spoilers which told about the rewards. My eye sight is not very good and it is easy for me to miss things like those spoilers because they look like some kind of decoration or something to me. I learned that Compasses are rewards for playing this event. Why make spoilers? Why not just list the rewards? I found my answer regarding compasses on my own by clicking all over that faq before I found the gray area of the spoilers.. Sorry to say that your answer did not help me very much. Thank you for taking the time trying to help me. Could the spoilers be made larger and not highlighted in a gray color? This would help some of us players who are visually impaired due to age. Or better yet could the spoilers just be eliminated?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Cassie101, ctindaldavies and AMN50 like this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    The spoilers are used as the reward list is very long :oops: I will take your suggestions into consideration next time. I am glad you found the answer needed.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Cassie101 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.