Aqua Mania

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Jul 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

[​IMG]
    Starts: Wednesday, 22nd of July at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Friday, 21st of August at 23:59 CEST (UTC+2)

FAQ

There will be 4 special drop items required:

Whistle [​IMG] These drops can be earned in the Pool Shark Stories Event.

Compass [​IMG] These drops can be earned in the Water Skiing Spectacle Event.

Seahorse Token [​IMG] These drops can be earned in the Coconut Beach Resort Event.
    Cute Jellyfish
    [​IMG] These drops can be earned in the Ocean Magic Event.

Event Item: Rare Pearl [​IMG]
    You have a chance to receive the Rare Pearl with each lootable reward when fishing.

Attention: Unlock the Special Bubbles to receive 1 x Crate O' Lures S. Once collected, a countdown timer begins. They can be harvested every 23 hours.

Total Requirements:

4* Cute Jellyfish
    4* Whistle
    12* Rare Pearls
    1* Bear
    4* Seahorse Token
    4* Compass

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting this event SahraB - I was wondering how we get the Crate O'Lures. I know it says it in the FAQs but I was a little overwhelmed with the two events interlinking! You have made it clearer for me, at least! ;)
    This is going to be a slow and steady one ... good luck all! ;)

Nala777, KaiCat33, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  3. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Thanks SarahB. I am confused how I get a bubble to unlock as I have a whistle now but can't open any bubbles. What am I missing. :) Thanks all.
    Edit, I've found out how... Middle bubble for anyone else who can't spot it!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks SahraB. That's very helpful.

Nala777, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

The other trick, I think, is to try and get all the bubbles opening at the same time...as they reset every 23 hours. So that's going to be a bit of a trick as we all want to get them opened and get those crates as soon as we can, so do we wait, possibly until the next day and lose a crate or do we go for it and just try to remember to pop into the event several times a day to collect crates of lures?

Nala777, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  6. ctindaldavies

Can I ask how? The middle bubble was open first off. Now with my 1 whistle it only gives the option to open the supergrow. I want to open a different 1 whistle crate, I want to go fishing :). It doesn't make sense.

*edited to join 2 posts as one in the middle has been deleted looking like a double post*

Thanks SahraB. i got all that. What they neglected to say is you can open bubbles in a set order, not in the order you want. I wanted lures but we will have to wait until level 4 completion for that. So without spending it's 1 -3 fishing goes per day until then. Shame I could spend all day fishing

*edit* corrected all the shocking spelling mistakes. I was on my phone using the puffin browser. Really not conducent to game playing

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

My Fellow Farmers ......Here is more Clarity to this Event

This Event is 4 tier Themed Event, therefore only four bubbles can be unlocked per themed Event. The First part ...Pool Shark Stories requires 4 whistles .....1st Bubble unlock using 1 bear ....then unlock Bubble 8,6,5 and 3 Respectively

Take Note don't get confused with Event FAQ Bubbles Numbers with SahraB Diagram Bubble numbers we all here to help each other ;);)

Take note of bubbles timers once they are unlock to get your Crate of Lures so we are able to reap as.many Lures as we can via Crates of Lures :p:p

Nala777, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  8. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

According to FAQ

Learn about bubbles
    Numbering does NOT mean the order of administration!
    [​IMG]

Starting field: Number 10, ie the middle
    10 bubbles become available: 7,8,12,13 bubbles

We will be able to proceed in the following chronological order:

Bubbles 8, 6, 3, 5 can be burst during the Pool Shark Stories event.
    Bubbles 13, 16, 18, 19 can be burst during the Water Skiing Spectacle Event
    Bubbles 12, 14, 17, 15 can be burst during the Coconut Beach Resort Event.
    Bubbles 7, 4, 2, 1 can be burst during the Ocean Magic event.

Bubble 1 of the Aqua Mania cloud row is accessible through bubble 16.
    2 bubbles of Aqua Mania cloud row are available through bubble 4.

Source

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  9. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

All I can tell you about is my recent experiences selling one bear. ONE bear! hahahaha
    This farm has been selling one bear for over 100,000 ccs.

NOW players are entering into the market and trying to compete. Listing and selling one bear for 129,888 today.

I da know what this event is about and don't care.

Good luck with whatever it is you are doing.

Nala777, -shahrzad-, KaiCat33 and 6 others like this.
  10. ctindaldavies

not quite that expensive o\in my market

11. farmer_broke

then you have a broke-free market ........... for now

12. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Master

I am still a little confused , Do we have to use all the lures before the end of each part? If we do not use them do we lose them, or do they carry over to the next part?

13. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I think the lures are good until the end of the fishing event (600+ hours). What we likely must use immediately are the event items that open the bubbles - so don't save the shark tooth necklaces - open the bubbles ASAP.

Nala777, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  14. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Master

Thank you !!
    I just don't want to lose the Pearls!

15. ctindaldavies

Gosh dumbunny, my stuffy painful hayfever head had me looking for shark tooth necklaces , as I try to gather new information, relearn old information, throw out old information that has been replaced with new information o_O:) I think you mean whistles ;)

Nala777, KaiCat33, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  16. farmer_broke

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhm well said the oooooooooooold farmer noooooooooow.

Party is over for the bear. :(8):)
    Had a wonderful time.

Now waiting in line to dance with Illy-the-Ladybug :inlove:

Bring on da next party.

Hope you're having fun doin whatever it is you're doing with this event.

Nala777, -shahrzad-, KaiCat33 and 2 others like this.
  17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

yes, whistles...don't know why I thought they were shark tooth necklaces... that's the thing that the sharks make in their wee factories.

Anyway, plop 'em when you get 'em. Don't hold onto them!

Edited on 8/3/2020 to add:

On SL's farm, I was able to get the right hand bubble with the CR (got really lucky with lures - enough marlins and octopi and got enough pearls) - so you CAN open the CRs once you have opened all surrounding bubbles AND have enough pearls. You do not have to wait until the end of the event.

AND, you don't have to get ALL the pearls open for for the water skiing event - just the first two (that's level 33 both sides).

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Nala777, joanc123, KaiCat33 and 3 others like this.
  18. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

How is everyone else doing on the pearls? I get something else out of the crate most the time. I only have 2 pearls and the event is half over. Not sure if I can get 10 more in the time left.

Nala777 likes this.
  19. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

How many special bubbles (the ones that give a Crate O' Lures S) have you unlocked so far? Are you getting perfect catches most of the time?

I have 9 out of 12 pearls at the moment.

Nala777 likes this.
  20. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

I only have 3 pearls - just got 4 perfect matches in a row & got parrot fish every time - the reward was PF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.