Assistant Builder demolish fields remove all possible

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Eeme01, Mar 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eeme01

Eeme01 Forum Apprentice

I use assistant and I use Builder from there. Yesterday I try to demolish all fields from my main farm and it end up to remove all threes also. Today I try to demolish all fields from Full moon main and it remove all trees also and I accidentally put small fields again and put this happening plant there with all extras and then remove fields again -> It removes those happening plants with all extras too -> Now I have to wait new ones before I can start this happening.

Please fix this ASAP! If I want to remove fields, I want just remove fields and nothing else and it should never remove fields where has been used extra stuff.

Added: User: Eeme01 ID: 40051095

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Eeme01 :)

I'm sorry for the frustration of this issue :(

Do you log in via Client or browser? Please clear your cache and cookies, reboot your computer and log in again.

I have cleared your server cache as well to see if that helps.

May I assist you further?

3. Eeme01

Eeme01 Forum Apprentice

Thank you Farmers.Almanac,

I use browser and now I can use assistant builder again. Now it removes only fields while I select remove fields.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.
    I am glad everything is working correctly now 8)

~problem solved, closing thread~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.