Bakers-Dozen

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Bakers-Dozen, Nov 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bakers-Dozen

Bakers-Dozen Forum Apprentice

Hello, this is me coming out of the closet...
    I FG suffer from a very severe case of OFD Hence my name
    :p"Bakers-Dozen":wuerg:
    :music:OFD... Obsessive Farming Disorder o_O did I called it wrong? please correct me if I did.

I can not help myself from calling Green Meadow "Two Pond" because of the way it appears on the map.xD :cry: don't know why I choose to share that little tidbit.

Ok well, I have much farming to do, have to run.
    I just wanted to say hello; just in case I should start talking randomly in a thread and you should be curious as to who this stranger jumping into your conversation is, I am in fact not a strange at all.
    I am the Baker :D who lives in the Grove ;)

spotsbox, baw815, Cassie101 and 8 others like this.
  2. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

Hello Lovely to meet you BakersDozen!:D

3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi, welcome Bakers-Dozen ! :D By the way did you take part in broke's event ? Is your grove frootlop or haven ? Am I right or wrong ? Sch a lot of question I am asking ? xD :p:)

4. Bakers-Dozen

Well, well, well very good 12s aren't you just a Sherlock xDxDxD can't hide from you ;)
    I shall be sending you something special from the Groves and thanks for the Welcome.

Thank you, Lily

Also to all who welcomed me through a like...

5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank you Bakers' Dozen ! :)

6. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Welcome to the family:DThere are many here with OFDxDxDxD

7. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Nice to meet you Bakers! Have fun and let us know if you need help in anyway.
    Much love from hatzeva

8. HavenGrove

HavenGrove Someday Author

You are most welcome, my sensei. I guess I could not hide from you;). You tried to save me from the Golden Boot but I was a bad Chickadee just clicking along. I sent you something to make you buffs go long. Enjoy.

Thank you 007 for the welcome. It's nice to know I'm not alone with my OFD :p

Thanks, and it's nice to meet you to hatzeva.

12ss12 likes this.
  9. Bakers-Dozen

I see HavenGrove answered o_Oooop -.-
    hahahahah I can't control them FarmHands never know where they are. This is the intro right? so I guess instead of making different ones I'll keep ALL of ME here at the Bakers (shop);)

12ss12, sanddollar15 and Willow like this.
  10. Princess.Cadence

Princess.Cadence Forum Apprentice

Bekers is my neighbour,and he is very fine friend,I´m happy for I knouw him

Bakers-Dozen, baw815 and 12ss12 like this.
  11. Bakers-Dozen

Hello Princess, Thank you for the kind words. You are also a fine Neighbor and I am happy to know you as well. And so we all know each other a little better I am a she not a he ;) but either way I Love Farming

12. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Bakers, maybe why you have multiple farms. ;)

13. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Hello,
    I am the Mother Farm. I have been playing since June of 2016 BUT I was introduced in July of 2015 by my Big Brother and opened the now abandoned farm ilsa1. Both girls in my profile pic are one in the same my daughter. I go by Grove not Frootloop because Frootloop that was Elizabeth's nickname. I try and do most of my postings from here but weeeellll you all know how that goes when your farming away hahahahheheee.
    Happy Farming