Banjoman

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Banjoman, Aug 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I found the forums this morning and flipped the switch on this new era.
    Who has figured out how to resize an old siggy without too much distortion ?
    Killroy is here !

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Banjoman :)

Welcome to the New Farmerama Forum! The old siggies, resized proportionally, from 500 x 200 pixels would become 150 x 60 (to maintain the ratio and reduce them to the current maximum height). However, the signature can be 3.12 times wider than that, so you could put 3 old forum reduced size siggies worth together to cover the space allowed.
    I wish you lots of fun on the new Forum!

penguilnz and Banjoman like this.
  3. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Hi Banjo! Glad your here!

Banjoman likes this.
  4. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Hello all - muscaricat signing in ! ;)
    Great to see everyone here on the new forum - let us hope it will be as successful as the old one.
    I am retired now and live in rural France with my husband, two cats who rule our lives, an assortment of hens and a handsome cockerel. I have played this game for several years and still love it !
    Happy farming everyone !

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
    fifitrixiebell, penguilnz and Gery like this.
  5. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hi muscaricat, glad you made it. There are a couple of siggy shops in the Gabfest

penguilnz likes this.
  6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

See this post :) Your banner turned out great in the new format as well :)

penguilnz likes this.
  7. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Thanks -Mir85-
    I had already tried this, have tried again and it simply shifts the banner to the right but it is still not centered. It is probably something to do with the hamfisted way I made the banner with paintshop pro !

8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

muscaricat: I tried with your picture and it works fine, so that can not be the issue :)

It looks like your picture is now indented, so if you now press align center it will be shifted too far to the right. First make sure your picture is all the way to the left (possibly using the outdent button), then align center.

muscaricat and Banjoman like this.
  9. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Hey -Mir85- it worked ! Thank you very much for your help. :);):)

Banjoman likes this.
  10. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

Hello Banjoman,
    I think you are a wee devil....in the nicest way of course. After all this sounds like a fair warning8) Killroy is here !