Barnyard Bill Rainbow Pack offer has disappeared without being purchased

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Growalot, Jun 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Hi,

I went to purchase the one-off Barnyard Bill Rainbow Pack at the bank but this offer has now disappeared without being purchased.

I want to purchase this pack and would like to know if it is a glitch that is has suddenly disappeared without being purchased, and when it will be made available again. I checked my other farm and this offer is still there, which shows that the offer has not expired.

Thank you.

Farm ID: 54030987

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    Sister3 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Growalot,

These individual offers are player dependant and are offered randomly, for a limited time. Is it still showing on the News page or Event timer where you can try purchasing it from? You can also try refreshing to see if you can see it again.
    If it is no longer available, you may see this offer again in the future.

Can I assist you further?

3. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Thanks for your quick reply shooger.sweet.

I first saw the offer at the bank (large blue sky section) and not on the news page or event timer.

I first bought a season pass and then returned to the bank to purchase the barnyard bill rainbow pack, which I had seen moments earlier, but it was no longer there and had been replaced by an inferior offer. As it was a one-off offer, I assumed it would be there until I purchased it. I didn't see any expiry date.

I am ready to purchase this rainbow pack and would like to know why it was removed after I purchased the season pass. This is the first time I have ever purchased anything, so I was quite excited. I received the season pass no problems, enjoyed all those extra gifts :) but was disappointed that I couldn't purchase the rainbow pack.

I checked my other farm, thinking that the offer must have expired during the time of my season pass purchase, but the offer is still there on that farm, not this one. I would like to make the purchase for this farm and not my other one as I don't play that one very often.

When I saw that this pack was no longer offered, I exited the game as a refresh and thought it would be there when I logged back in, but it wasn't.

Hope this makes sense.

4. shooger.sweet

It may have disappeared once you had already made a purchase through the Bank. These individual offers normally rotate after a purchase from the Bank. It may appear again at a later date for you, or you might find other individual offers available that you may also consider purchasing.
    As this is no longer on offer, there is nothing further we can do :eek:

Can I assist with anything further?

5. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Sorry, but this hardly seems fair. I made the purchase of the season pass through the season screen, not the bank, then went to the bank to purchase the rainbow BB pack. I don't think I should be penalised for purchasing the season pass first, then this one-off offer, which was not purchased, suddenly disappear and replaced with a much inferior offer.

This rainbow pack was a one-off special for purchase, there was no mention of expiry dates or the effect of making other purchases.

It was my first real money purchase today, and from what I understand by your reply is that that I should have purchased the barnyard bill pack first, then the season pass? I didn't know offers can disappear when you make other purchases, this doesn't seem right at all. There should be more information made available when making purchases, and the effect of these purchases on other offers.

The one-off rainbow pack was a fantastic offer, but now that my chance to buy this has apparently gone, the other individual offers pale in comparison and are not worth considering.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  6. shooger.sweet

You can try contacting Support to see if they can assist you with this matter, as I cannot assist with Payment issues.

Can I assist you further?

7. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

No thanks, I'll chase it up, you can close thread.

8. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.