bat-guano workshop

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Mellowmalt, Jan 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

I was browsing the faq and came across bats:

[​IMG]Bat-Guano production III: Red13:40:002 Guano1 unit2391 Bat feed + 1 BatCity Workshop
    [​IMG]Bat-Guano production IV: Pink24:00:002 Guano1 unit5601 Bat feed + 1 BatCity Workshop

Is this correct?

2. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

That's what it says in the game:

Bat-Guano Production III: Red
    Product: 2 x Guano
    Duration 13:40 h

Bat-Guano Production IV: Pink
    Product: 2 x Guano
    Duration: 24:00 h

You can see for yourself by going to the workshop in the city and selecting the bat icon.

Note: Not a mod.

sanddollar15 and baw815 like this.
  3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Mellowmalt :)

Yes, the FAQ is correct. Thank you zerodegrees for additional information. While both red and pink guano workshops may yield 2 guano, the pink upgrade gives more than double the EP the red gives.

May I assist you further?

sanddollar15 and zerodegrees like this.
  4. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

ok thx, I mean some of the workshop upgrades make no sense to me.

I can see it produces twice as much EP but it takes twice as long to produce it so to me the pink bat roost is pointless cause it produces the same amount of EP and the same amount of guano in the same amount of time (roughly) as the red one, you just have to click it twice in 24 hours instead of once? That is too funny considering how expensive it is

5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome :) Please feel free to leave your thoughts in the Feedback thread. As these upgrades have been around a long time, we don't know all the factors that went into the decision to balance them they way they are.

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.