baw815

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by baw815, Sep 30, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I wanted to give everyone a reason for the break I had recently.

Shortly after Thanksgiving, in the States, I found out that we would need to move over 300 miles. I was by myself from the beginning of December, I basically had to do everything myself. My boyfriend was already here, where I am now, because of a job. I needed to get things done, since I finally got a move date, had to find a place to move to first. ;) I decided to stop playing all my games online, this one, Farmerama, Fantasyrama :cry:, Skyrama.

After, I had moved I didn't realize how much moving takes out of you. Plus I had a completely different climate to get used to, mainly hotter. Temperatures here were over 100's F after April till just recently. Now it is just in the 90's F. :p

I still feel out of sorts, mainly due to the weather differences, but more used to it, so I decided to come back. :p ;) 8) :inlove:

I hope this all made sense. Anything you want to know just ask me. :inlove:

AMN50, JJenks, spotsbox and 2 others like this.
  2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

baw - It's so so so great to have you back!!!! :D

AMN50 and baw815 like this.
  3. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Brookeham, I cannot say how glad I am to be back. :inlove:

Brookeham likes this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome Back baw! We are so glad you returned!:)

baw815 and Brookeham like this.
  5. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Welcome back baw! I feel your pain doing all the packing and moving prep by yourself; when my husband put in a transfer bid from where we used to live to where we're at now, he got the transfer, received orders, and moved all in the space of a week, slightly faster than we were expecting, leaving me on my own for 4 1/2 months to pack everything while he found us a house and got settled in his new station.:p 20 years later we still have boxes in the garage that have never been unpacked!o_O (I say it's garbage, he thinks it's priceless :wuerg:xD) Hope the climate on the farm is more agreeable to you.;)

baw815 and Noelle20001 like this.
  6. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Welcome back baw :inlove: It's so good to have you back with us.

baw815 likes this.
  7. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Welcome back Baw. It is great to have you back here - if you ever want any rain just shout we have plenty to spare in the UK!xD

fifitrixiebell and baw815 like this.
  8. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Speaking of rain, I believe we brought rain with us. :p

Shortly after my boyfriend moved here it rained, it had not rained in over a year here. It has rained sporadically all summer, unfortunately, just enough to raise the humidity, though sometimes the sidewalk got wet. :p

TCRooster likes this.
  9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Very nice to have you on the forum, Baw! I know what you mean about rain and humidity - it is the basic weather in northern Florida.

By the way, I moved to my present house seven years ago, and just found a couple more boxes (including the crock pot I had been looking for) still packed in the attic this past weekend!:oops: Hope your settling in goes smoothly.:)

10. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Welcome back baw :D

Rain & humidity - reminds me of a joke about the city where I live:
    It's not that it rains much - there is just a very high level of humidity -.-

It rains a lot :cry: really a lot xD

11. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hello Baw, Good to see you again.:)

Glad to hear your adjusting from your move, yes those moves do take a bit out of you... hopefully your all settled in and finding something nice to enjoy.
    sorry won't be running across eachother in fantasy anymore... That closure was a shame. :(

but welcome back here!

baw815 likes this.
  12. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I agree, I think we were typing in each others threads at the same time. xD

I am sure going to miss fantasy . . . :(

Thanks Wolf!!

wolfeyesone likes this.
  13. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Hi Baw!
    Nice to meet you and welcome back.
    Hope to get to know you better:)

14. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hey baw, Hope you are well.
    Think they'll open up the new moonlit playfield for animal stable too ? Tried to place my spooky ostrich pen and then remembered, we can't here xD

baw815 likes this.
  15. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I know, I almost did the same thing wolfeyesone, I can't believe they won't now. I am just not looking forward to using spooky crops to get one. I miss that part about Fantasy. ;)

16. GuineaUp

GuineaUp Forum Great Master

Baw...here's to wishing that some normalcy comes back to your daily routine soon (BP games included, along with the climate!) :) I moved from the Nor Cal coast to inland Central Cal and suffered SEVERE climate shock from the higher spring and summer temps for YEARS :cry:So I feel your pain and hope you acclimate faster than I did! ;)

17. IrisaDefiance

IrisaDefiance Someday Author

Welcome back Baw. I am a fairly new player myself (2 months).
    See you around the boards. :)

18. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hi Baw:) Have you settled in your new home?

19. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Boy, I really had to dig to get this one found. xD :p :music: Anyway . . .

I have had a space of bad luck since last August. I was suffering from severe sinus headaches, think they were migraines, my boyfriend gets sinus induced migraines. That lasted until mid October. I always had issues in the afternoon and sometimes mornings and later into the night. Then . . .

My old computer died. One day I needed to restart it for some reason and it wouldn't reboot, couldn't find hard drive. I got a new one as a Birthday/Christmas/Thanksgiving/whatever else fits ;) :p present. Since I got the new computer, I also had to get a new monitor, this computer only has HDMI and DisplayPort inputs. Then I noticed a change in Bigpoint games.

When I play a Bigpoint game, this one or Zoomumba I will crash. Monitor goes black, get the pop-up that says no input for the monitor, meaning my video card isn't recognized. The only solution is to remove power from the machine, the power button does nothing, control-alt-delete does nothing, even if I enter the correct keystrokes to get it to restart, no restart. On April Fool's, I crashed 10 times due to all the things going on. BTW, this only happens when I am actively doing something in the game, go figure, middle of harvest, crash, checking my FSQ's and entering as needed, crash. It got real annoying on April Fool's. I finally did just farming, no FSQ, market, nothing. Got through till the reset and then could do the FSQ, etc.

That has been my joy recently. I love :inlove: my new computer, not the crashes -.- .

Edit: What do you know? I crashed again -.- .

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    hatzeva likes this.
  20. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

All things tech related are a mystery to me and sooooo frustrating-.-

Glad to see you back! Hope you have better luck with the new computer:)

baw815 and sanddollar15 like this.