Birthday Baking

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by bluedragons, Jan 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluedragons

bluedragons Forum Apprentice

Hi,

I had the mini game kick me out without loading after I had received the 2 free macaron boxes at the start of the event. Both boxes disappeared. Then after I grew and milled 3 more macaron boxes, I played one game and BigPoint kicked me back to login during the congrats message. When I logged back into the mini game, the game I had played was not accounted for and only one of the macaron boxes was left in my inventory. Can this be fixed? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello bluedragons,

I have cleared your server cache. Can you also clear your browser cache and cookies and then try restarting your Game. The 4 lost macarons have been re-booked and the event reset.
    If you continue to have troubles, please provide more information about how you access the Game (Standalone Client/Browser) and which version and type of operating system you are using.

Can I assist you further?

3. bluedragons

bluedragons Forum Apprentice

I will. Thank you for the returned macarons!
    No, that is all. You can close the thread.

Thank you again!!!

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.