Feedback Birthday Bonanza

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Jan 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Birthday Bonanza" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

I wasn't able to access my Mill for the first 10 minutes of this event. Kept freezing up and had to log out each time. I thought - lets try the baharama Mill as a backdoor - it worked and now my main Mill works again.
    Not sure if anyone else had this issue.

3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

The board games are adorable :inlove:

4. AuntMoe

AuntMoe Junior Expert

Happy Birthday Farmerama! Thank you for entertaining, educating, infuriating and exciting me these past nine years! I have never played a game this long and I have never been bored. I have met alot of people from all over the world and gained some friends along the way! I have learned about alot of new plants and trees that I had no idea existed. I have also encountered a few I wish did exist! You have had me burning barrels in the town square and begging for The Monkey Queen to throw me something! There is always something new and this Birthday event looks fun. The graphics are always awesome and the board games seem look a good time! Thanks to all of you past and present who have made and continue to improve this game!:inlove:

5. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Exactly what AuntMoe said. I too have been playing nine years. This event is one of my favorites, I love the idea, I love the graphics, two thumbs up!

6. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

Fun event. I like the board games although it took me a couple tries to figure it out.

I like the trivia questions on the game. That is a nice touch for the 10 year birthday. Some of the questions are definately for the senior player. I recall when Baharama was entered by the air miles. I

7. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

I know not really related to the event but the game is so much smoother again. I couldn't explain it, still wasn't completely sure I know last week was terrible, this event however going great.

I remember I got logged out at least 10 times last week mid harvest only to log back in again to find the entire field had not been harvested even though I had just done so. The lagginess was so bad at times it took 10 seconds for drops to drop and the fact that several players complained about abnormally low drop rates I am convinced the lagginess of the game was affecting my drops and the reason I could not complete the last event.

Playing the game now is like cutting butter with a knife whereas before it was like trying to do the same with a spoon.

I am glad the problem has been taken care of and the game is running smooth again but 10 power feed as compensation? Bit of a joke really compared to what it did.

1msech2006 and Sue46 like this.
  8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am really enjoying this event. I have only just found the time to actually use my cards and played six games so far. Really tough to choose which way to go but I can always come back and have another go ... I hope! :p
    The graphics are, to quote my fellow farmer, adorable! The questions aren't so easy though! Still, I like a challenge! :D
    Thoroughly enjoyable - no negative side at the moment. All good! :inlove::music:

9. PeepsPlace

PeepsPlace Junior Expert

Am having trouble growing enough event plants, BUT did manage to mill 2 (yes, just two) games. My total surprise came at the end of each game.....as it leveled me up like riding a rocket!!:D
    :inlove::inlove::inlove:Love, love, loved it!!xD

swCactus1 and Cassie101 like this.
  10. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Happy 10th Birthday!:music:and Thank You for all the gifts and this fun event! I just love,:inlove: it! Great fun, very nice prizes
    that are not hard to get if you play the game;) I have been playing 5 years and hope to play at least 5 more! and
    "Thanks AuntMoe" your words were my thoughts too! I as always love, love the graphics, job well done, one and all!:inlove:

11. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

Love this event! The graphics are fun and beautiful. The questions are a nice way to bring back memories of the enjoyable times I have had playing Farmerama over the years. I started with a farm that I lost access to 10 years ago and had to start over with this farm about 9 years ago. It seems to me that Farmerama has been around longer than 10 years but had a different name when it was first started. I did not fully understand the FAQ for this event regarding the differences between the coins and the items we get for answering questions. This is my only complaint about this Birthday Event.....The FAQ was confusing to understand for me. I am wanting a frilly lizard pen but may not have enough time to get it because I messed up and used up my first 12 question items before realizing that I needed them for the pen I want. Crossing my fingers for that pen. Happy Farming all and Happy Birthday Farmerama. Update: Got my pen! Thank you BP

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  12. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Kudos on a job well done and Happy Birthday! I love this event! It is incredibly fun.

13. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

Very fun event. I have enjoyed playing and trying to remember all the trivia since I started playing in June of 2010. I wish the event was longer because there are so many items that I would love to pick up.

14. nana4ky

nana4ky Forum Greenhorn

Happy 10th Birthday Farmerama! I really like the game & the graphics are so cute. Like the challenge questions also

15. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

I will agree with the other post. It has been a long time since their was an event that was enjoyable.

PeepsPlace and 1msech2006 like this.
  16. nlm24

nlm24 Forum Pro

Not really a part of this event but loving all these bonus codes.

Event: nice prizes, CR and EPs are obtainable plus extras (Red upgrades to Hellhound, newer pens and PF) and multiple paths make it easier to correct if you make a mistake.

I wish some of the questions were easier though.

17. dabanix

dabanix Forum Greenhorn

Very good birthday event with lots of fun and amazing prizes ! Thank you for this and thank you for magnificent bonus codes which making this event even better !

18. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Really enjoyed this game. Nicely paced with crops and drops being okay. Each harvest was either one or two games and maybe more if I saved them up. Lots of lovely prizes and a delightful board game. :inlove:

19. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

This is such a lovely event and so much fun to play. I can feel how much Farmerama values the players (new and old) from this event, personally it was fun learning all the events/names/characters of Farmerama and some back story tells me how well planned everything is. For example Borsty is not just the name of the pig, he is a greedy businessman and his side kick is Greed E. Weasel (how fun!)

The prizes are very nice and the only complaint I have was the drops is too low for me, I had to purchase a lot of birthday cupcakes. Other than that, it was a well planned and executed celebration. Hats off to Farmerama teams!

20. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

2 thumbs up :) from this farmer!!

BP, you really delivered on the graphics, the game mechanism, and the prizes so I extend a hearty thanks for all the fun. :D

There are two things, however, that could have been better. The 1st that relates directly to the Birthday event is that, as other farmers have noted, the drop rate could have been better …. just not enough cupcakes.
    The 2nd, which I would like to see incorporated into future events, is that the shop remains accessible for 10 minutes after the event itself ends. If a farmer is running down to the wire with game play, it's possible they would have coins or tokens to spend, and then can't because the timer expires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.