Blue and working bunnies, too

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BonbonQueen, Apr 18, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

I have read the other thread related to the current event, and it was very helpful. Up until this evening I wasn't able to figure out why I couldn't feed the blue rabbits. Reducing the size of the screen to 80% was the only way I am able to make it work.

The Blue bunny watering will drink the milk. The bunny working the train break will also. (Although with the train bunny has to be approached very specifically from the low left, otherwise it triggers the water window to open.) The bunny working the colored egg conveyor also takes the milk.

The bunny behind the chocolate conveyor belt will illuminate, but no milk ever shows up, and the rabbit will not go away and change without consuming the milk. The result is I have to refresh every time the blue rabbit shows up behind the chocolate conveyor belt. I hate to say it but WHAT A PAIN!

It may be that the bunny on the chocolate conveyor belt is the one bunny that has to be at full size, because the milk pops up on the right, and at 80% it can't be seen?? I don't know. I am taking a wild guess.

I do know that it is not a happy farmer who has to refresh every other bunny.

Is this a technical issue or???? Oh, I have been working from Firefox per the suggestion in the other thread. I have not gone back to the stand alone and tried it at 80% to see if it will work there as well.

BonbonQueen

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BonbonQueen,

Yes, the issue is known with feeding the Bunnies, but as it is the Easter Weekend, it is not able to be addressed right now.
    As has been suggested, changing the zoom may help with some browsers. I am not sure changing the zoom works in the Standalone Client.

To save time on refreshing, it can help to just change fields and then return to the Event playfield.

Can I assist you further?

3. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

It does work on the Standalone, to reduce to 80%, and then a farmer is able to feed the bunnies. The bunny behind the chocolates still won't work, but the rest of them do.

The pop up prize is sooooo slow sometimes the replacement bunny goes away (before the pop up window ever happens).

I will also mention the slow field building since the event was input. But that perhaps is another thread.

I don't switch to another field because that is the same time factor, without the benefit of a refresh. The game needs refreshing regularly in the last month. I have HIGH speed internet. I am not on low speed. I felt it had to do with all the in/out going on by the programers. It generally happens after you all have put something in, or taken something out. It is easier just to stay in field and refresh -v- go to a different field and back. Refresh and back in play is the same for all intents and purposes.
    Thank you. I hope my assistance has helped YOU. ;)

Happy farming,
    BbQ8)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  4. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

Additional input: It does not take the blue bunny off the chocolate conveyor belt when a farmer leaves and goes to another field, or leaves the game and comes back in later. The only way I am able to move the blue bunny from the chocolate conveyor belt, once there, is to use refresh.
    BbQ

5. shooger.sweet

Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon and you will be more successful in feeding the Bunnies. As soon as we have further news, we will announce it.

Can I assist with anything further?

6. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

Nope. Thanks for the input. Happy farming. BbQ

7. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.