bonus slot

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by alibabakırkharamiler, Feb 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alibabakırkharamiler

alibabakırkharamiler Active Author

Today I used the general revenue bonus L, but the system said ı cannot use it cause the diamond slot is full. And however the system took my bonus and didn't return it

alibabakırkharamiler Id: 11345607

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello alibabakirkharamiler :)

The reason you could not activate the Revenue bonus is because you already have CAC activated in the Diamond buff slot. You have the General Revenue Large bonus in your inventory. You may need to refresh your game to see it. As the diamond buff was already full, you could not have lost the revenue bonus.

May I assist you further?

3. alibabakırkharamiler

As the diamond buff was already full, ı could not have lost the revenue bonus.ı know but ı had two revenue bonus before but there is only one now

4. Farmers.Almanac

I don't have the ability to see how many you previously had in inventory. I can verify it was not activated and therefore, it should not be lost. However, you may contact Support if you wish to see if they can investigate further.

May I assist you with anything else?

5. alibabakırkharamiler

thanks ı have wtitten to support

6. Farmers.Almanac

You're welcome. Good luck with your support inquiry. :)

Player seeking further assistance from support. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.