Breeding Question

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by BabyCactus, Jan 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyCactus

BabyCactus Forum Apprentice

hi
    I looked thru the FAQs but couldn't find an answer to this. I selected animals from each event category, clicked on the animal 4x, set the # of breedings to 16 each and chose 2 pheromones {to reduce breeding time} then click on whatever button it takes to get started.

nothing happened! i refreshed the page and tried again ... nothing

what am i doing wrong? thank you

2. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Just to be clear I'm going to type out a scenario. Let's say you are going to breed rabbits and frogs to cover two of the type you need. You will need 48 badges from each to fulfill those segments of the quest and not give up any animals.

You put 4 of the same level of rabbit in, add your pheromones, check the readout on the right to make sure it's what you want. Then put in 48 in the number of stalls and then click on the start button. You should be able to see the number of active stalls versus the number of available stalls.

Then do the same thing for frogs and then you should show 96 active stalls.

Do not crossbreed, chose 4 of the same type and level of animal only. If you are doing the above and have enough of all items and you are still unable to breed. Then you need to post in the technical issue threads.

I hope this helps you.

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

@BabyCactus do you have power feed? You can't "start without it" Just a thought!

BabyCactus and Clashstrummer like this.
  4. BabyCactus

BabyCactus Forum Apprentice

yes I do have PF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.