Budding Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Apr 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Hi guys,

I cannot find either of my Budding Greenhouses for the Garden Goat cloud row.
    Could you point me in the right direction please.

Edit - I am also missing a Burgeoning Greenhouse.
    I definitely completed all 6 tasks on all the daily quests and am hoping this is not another case of the game not applying actions correctly. I even have morning glories & wooden buckets left over.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ctindaldavies :)

The Budding Greenhouse was awarded in Daily Quest 1, 2nd Task, Gold Step. You did not complete Gold or Diamond 2nd task.
    It was also awarded in Daily Quest 2, 2nd Task, Diamond Step. You did not complete either Gold or Diamond step of that quest which is also why you are missing a Burgeoning Greenhouse as it was awarded in the Diamond step.

The Gold step required 1020 Morning glories and the Diamond required 90 Morning Glories. You donated 683 Morning glories to the Gold step but did not complete it.

The 2nd opportunity to win the Burgeoning Greenhouse was in Daily Quest 3, 2nd Task, Diamond Step. You did complete that and the giver is on the Cloud Row.

May I assist you further?

3. ctindaldavies

Hi Farmer's Almanac

I most certainly did complete all those steps. I even made sure the little green tick was there to show the quest was complete, on both the task label itself and in the summary in the left hand side of the quest lists. I remember thinking about putting the givers out into the lighthouse area until I got the cloud row, but couldn't be bothered this time.
    It has not been the first time the game ignores steps/actions taken. You log back in only to find none of it took.

Those last steps you outline as not done require 427 morning glory - I now have 472 sitting in my barn ....???
    I also have 200 wooden buckets sitting in my barn. Those steps were most certainly completed. My action process is - harvest - donate straight away.

Like I said it is not the first time the game has not stuck an action. It gives all the indications it has, but you come back later to find it has not.

To say I am not happy is an extreme understatement.

I really would like you to pass this on to support as it is becoming an issue. It looks like I will have to go back to taking screenshots of everything.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  4. Farmers.Almanac

I'm sorry for the frustration. :oops:I have inquired of the Game Team regarding your issue and have been told that there are no known technical issues with the quests. You can contact Support if you like, but they will only be able to confirm what I can see from your logs.

Are you playing via browser or the Standalone client that you download? I can clear your server cache to see if that improves any display issues you may be having and request you do the same for your browser.

May I assist you further?

5. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

I hope this is helpfull - I have also had incidents of things done and not been credited on my farm, so it could be an issue.
    Just thought this might help the game team to take it seriously.

Goodies left for everyone - we need them! Lol

ctindaldavies and BlackCaviar like this.
  6. Farmers.Almanac

farmlily3 - I can assure you that each post created here, as well as each Support ticket submitted regarding any and all issues are investigated thoroughly and seriously. However, at this point, there have not been any reports about any of the 6 daily quests until now. Had there been a game wide issue, it would have been known earlier than now. It looks like an individual player issue, but if we can gather data regarding whether the issues are isolated to a specific browser or Standalone client, we can pass that information on for either further investigation of the event that has ended, or at the least, to be aware going forward to check for those kinds of problems.

If you have technical issues on your farm, please create your own thread and we will check your account. We do strive to assist each player individually and appreciate your understanding.

May I assist OP further?

7. ctindaldavies

Thanks Farmer's Almanac and farmlily3.

I play using a browser as I don't need to use the standalone client as the game functionality is mostly fine.
    I do however, get logged out a fair bit. Usually on the hour mark. For example it happened just now, 8.01am (+8GMT) which puts us at midnight GMT, right when the game clock resets. I was navigating my way through the pet playground, lighthouse, park, Manor etc , all the gift fields to set off the buff givers before harvesting the normal ep ones. I had gotten through to the last one and was logged out.
    Came back in and quickly proceeded to where I left off (those owls only give you a 5 min buff), only to discover that the harvesting of the buffs on the playground and the lighthouse where the only ones that took. So its a connectivity issue where the game stops communicating with the server and either stalls or logs out.

Its definitely not the event itself, its the game in general, and only since the unity switch, because everything does take longer to load.

As I said before I will be going back to taking screenshots of important actions, and will more than likely be following those up with refresh of the browser to make sure the game is talking to the server more often. Not ideal.

Thank you for your time, and thanks again @farmlily3 for confirming the same.

farmlily3 likes this.
  8. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You can try lowering the Graphic quality and turning off animations in Game Settings to see if that helps with some of the issues. You may also need to clear your Browser cache and cookies more frequently. I have cleared your server logs also.

I suggest that you do refresh now and again to make sure actions have taken, and to see if the problem with donations keeps occuring.

Can I assist you with anything further?

9. ctindaldavies

Thanks shooger. I don't need to lower graphics quality or turn off animations as I am running both the on board graphics chip and a dedicated graphics card, so thats not the problem. Could be dodgy internet connection my end. Thats worth exploring.

Thanks, refreshing lots. :)
    Please close

10. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.