Builder Search Function Still Messed Up when Placing Uprades

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by mfing_farmerama, Oct 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfing_farmerama

mfing_farmerama Forum Apprentice

According to Oct 6 Tech Announcements, "Search is not working when user reenter the inventory" was fixed. Hopefully this doesn't refer to the search function not displaying most recent search when attempting to place stable/tree upgrades. I have avoided saying anything about this until now because it appears other users have already addressed this issue. However, this is THE MOST ANNOYING BUG in this game right now, and it has been broken for well over a month now. It seems like they partially fixed the issue, but it is still VERY ANNOYING when placing stable upgrades. You only get one chance to place a stable upgrade, then you have to search again. The search function should default to your most recent search, until you change it. It would make placing stable upgrades so much easier.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello mfing_farmerama :)

The issue has been passed onto the Game Team. Some bugs are more complex and require more time to repair. We understand your frustration (we are players too) but can only continue to assure players that we will post any further information when it becomes available and ask for your patience in the meantime.

May I assist you further?

3. mfing_farmerama

mfing_farmerama Forum Apprentice

TYVM Farmers' Almanac. I didn't mean to take out my frustration on you. I only wanted to make sure the Game Team didn't think the issue was fixed. No further assistance needed.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.