Bursting Vault changed to lower level

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Noelle20001, Sep 21, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

My Bigfish Game account, CaliChrome #51089680, had a Bursting Vault (highest upgrade level) set in Shipwreck Bay. It used to give 1 Crate of Exotic feed (of which there are still a bunch in the account's inventory). For no reason I can see, the Vault is now at least one level lower than it used to be and no longer gives a crate.

Can someone look into this please?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Noelle20001,

I can see you have the Stuffed Vault in your Shipwreck Bay. I cannot check the logs from 2017 to see how many upgrades you won. It is not possible that an item that has been upgraded can revert to a lesser version. You can win the Crate O' Exotic Feed from other places beside the Bursting Vault giver.

Can I assist you further?

3. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

All four farms have/had the Bursting Vault. I can't see where else I got the Crates if not there. I know I had it but obviously I have no way of proving it. Didn't know I would have to. Just a long list of things that have disappointed me with the game of late.

At least if anyone else has this issue, they will know they aren't alone.

Please close as you are unable to do anything else to resolve this.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I am sorry that I cannot check that far back. You can try contacting support to see if they can assist you further.
    As mentioned, the Crate O' Exotic Feed can be won elsewhere, so prehaps you are receiving from another means.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.