Calculate Your Market

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by Bisquitte, Feb 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Option 3: Find market number from ID.

1) Divide your ID by 32
    2) Take the result without the dencimal point and the the tenths and multiple it with 32.
    3) Subtract your 2) result from your 1) result
    Congratulations, you have found your server! Now follow the list to find your market, too!

Server.....Market......Server.......Market.......Server.......Market
    ...0............12............11.............22... .........21............18..
    ...1............07............12.............02... .........22............25..
    ...2............21............13.............01... .........23............31..
    ...3............08............14.............30... .........24............34..
    ...4............37............15.............40... .........25............03..
    ...5............14............16.............06... .........26............32..
    ...6............09............17.............20... .........27............13..
    ...7............27............18.............10... .........28............05..
    ...8............15............19.............39... .........29............11..
    ...9............19............20.............24... .........30............04..
    .10............17................................. ...........31............16..

Friends, I found this market calculation and chart in the old archives of the forum. I am sharing it as a new topic for new friends. :)

2. Eonn

Eonn Someday Author

Thank you Bisquitte for finding this. I was trying to work out how to find what market I am in. This answered my question without me having to ask. :D

Bisquitte likes this.
  3. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

You can go here and input your id number into line 10, and it will show you on line 13.
    :)

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thank you, Bisquitte and upa70. I had been looking for those resources recently and failed to find them.

Bisquitte likes this.
  5. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

You are great..! Thank you very much @upa70 ;)