Camillabella

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Camillabella, Aug 21, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Camillabella

Camillabella Forum Greenhorn

Hi everybody! :)

My name is Camilla, I live in Italy and play this game since September 2010.
    I am new to this forum... but as my English isn't perfect... I find some difficulty. :p
    Have fun with Farmerama! :D

Giacery, Erridge, Cassie101 and 7 others like this.
  2. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Hi Camilla,
    Nice to meet you and welcome :)

I am also a foreigner here - I am Danish. But this forum is full of people from around the world and everyone here are nice and helpful people.
    I hope you will be happy to be here - I sure am:)

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi Camilla, I am sandollar15 and live in the USA. I just started playing May 31st 2015 and find it great fun to chat every now and then with people from around the world from the comfort of home! :) Nice to meet you and Happy Farming! :)

4. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Hi Camilla,
    Welcome to the English forum :) nice to meet you.
    This forum is full of wonderful farmers from all over who are always willing to offer a helping hand.
    Hope you enjoy it as much as we do :)

5. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Hello Camilla! Welcome to the forum. I am Willow, from the USA. You will find this a nice place to visit and chat with people!

Happy farming!:)

6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Ηi Camilla:) I am from Greece so I guess we are neighbors;)
    I also play this game since 2010 and I am sure you will like this forum!

7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi Camilla:)
    Welcome to the EN forum. It is nice to meet you and I look forward to more of your posts.

8. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

Hi Camilla:)
    Welcome to the EN forum and it is nice to meet you.

I am also a foreigner here and my English isn't perfect either xDxDxD but this forum is full of people from around the world and everyone here is nice and willing to offer a hand.

Hope you enjoy it as comfortable as I feel. I look forward to more of your posts.;);)

9. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

[​IMG] Camilla !

10. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hi Camilla and nice to meet you ^_^
    I'm Romanian but now I live in Korea. I also play since 2010. Before moving oversea I was visiting Italy each year to buy pasta, olive oil, Parmesan and mozzarella, and eat Italian delicious ice cream and pizza... and pasta :inlove:
    Looking forward for your posts in forum and happy farming :)

11. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

Hello Camilla! You will be happily surprised to find a nice forum is a better part of this farm game. Welcome:D always enjoy meeting new people~:inlove:

12. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Hi Camilla :DThis is a nice friendly forum and you are most welcome. I've been playing since 2011.
    Happy farming. :D

13. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

Hello and welcome! Everyone is very friendly and helpful so please feel free to ask if there is something you do not understand. :)

Happy Farming!

Camillabella, bygo_cris and SillyGuy like this.