Can hardly do anything for many days...

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by carmen0822, Oct 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

Hi guys, hope someone can help me. The past days I have not been able to login to the game, or if I can, nothing works. My ID is 55679213

The issues:

- double clicking installer file, just shows a white screen for about 20 seconds, then it disappears. Shortcut to game appears, so I assume it's been installed. Double clicking shortcut to start game brings a white screen again, with 1.2.8 at the bottom left, this stays for 20 secs and then nothing. This happens multiple times. If I am lucky, one time I'll get further than the white screen to the login screen. After logging in, it loads to 45% then hangs. Have to close. On occasion I get lucky and it loads to 85%, then nothing. If it's really a good day, then it loads completely into the game, but I can not do anything. Lots of strange and weird texts and letters and symbols everywhere instead of regular wording. Trying to access anything, like the Halloween calender, clicking on the daily rewards -> nothing happens. Trying to go to a field.... loading until 100% very slowly, but then nothing happens. I am at my wits end.

What I have done:

- uninstalled and reinstalled using latest installer.exe
    - purchased software to clean up pc in case something wrong
    - lastest windows 10 updates are installed
    - latest graphics driver installed
    - asked you guys for help on FB, but no response
    - chrome is u

Can someone please help me? This is very, very disappointing, especially considering the amount of real money I have spent on this game.

*Edit: when at the main screen, cannot access any field. Loading slowly up to 100%, but then nothing.

*Edit 2: It's all very sporadic and intermittant behaviour. Now I have managed to successfully login online only and can do a bit, but then all of a sudden trying to access the moonlight field just causes slow loading up to 100% but nothing happens. Then I have to reload the site and start again. All very, very strange.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello carmen0822 :)

Thank you for letting us know all the steps you have taken to resolve the issue. I have experienced the white screen at log in on the Standalone client but if I minimize the screen and then maximize it again, the log in page appears. You can right click on the Standalone desktop client and then click "Open File Location" and actually delete all the files and then try to reinstall it. Make sure you don't have any other programs running as that can slow down the game. You can try a different browser to log in on. After you clear your cache and cookies, please don't just log back in but actually restart your computer.

I have cleared your server cache to see if that helps.

Please not that the strange text on the Standalone client for the news and sales pages is known and the Team is working to fix it and hopefully it will be resolved tomorrow.

May I assist you further?

3. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

Hi guys, sorry had not had the time to reply but all seems to be fine again, it has been for about a week. So NFQ, you may close x

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.
    I am glad the Game has been stable 8)

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.