Cannot set price when making market offer to sell

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by RebaFC, Jun 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebaFC

RebaFC Junior Expert

No matter what value I enter the game changes the price to a value of its choosing.
    For example, if I want to sell lettuce and enter 99 for the price, the game changes it to 125. If I enter 200, the game changes it to 125.
    I've tried the usual workarounds to Farmerama bugs of clearing cache and different browsers or using the standalone client. The market did not work correctly in any of them.

User: RebaFC ID: 42496938

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello RebaFC :)

There was an issue earlier regarding being able to list in the market. However, it works correctly if you are logged in under EN language. The issue has been resolved. If you are using the Standalone client, refreshing using F5 does not work. You will need to log out and back in again. It now works correctly in all languages, as well as Unity via browsers or Standalone client.

May I assist you further?

3. RebaFC

RebaFC Junior Expert

Nothing more. Thanks.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.