Can't access the event

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by DBAYES, May 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Hi, Every time I click to access the event, I get a notice from farmerama (then Windows) then the whole game shuts down. I use the 'Stand Alone client' and have never had an issue with accessing events, please look at my account and fix this...I love this event!! Thanks

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello DBAYES'

The issue has been forwarded to the Game Team. I have cleared your server logs to see if that helps. You can also try deleting the Standalone Client and then re-installing it to see if that helps.

Can I assist you further?

3. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

I managed to access the event after about seven tries yesterday. Today I've tried four times with no luck so far, I'll keep trying. I really don't want to uninstall then re-install, but I will, if it comes down to that. The game itself works fine otherwise.

Thanks for passing it along,

Update: I deleted and re-installed and still not able to access the event, it stops loading at around 27% then, I either kicked booted off or I have to close the game down, please fix my game, Thanks

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  4. shooger.sweet

I am sorry that you have not been able to play successfully on the Standalone Client. Can you try accessing the Game from a browser for now. As soon as we have any further news from the Game Team we will let you know.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

5. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Yes, I can try getting to the event through a browser, but I use the 'Stand Alone client' because the game takes up to much memory and super slow, thanks

6. shooger.sweet

The issue should now be resolved. Can you confirm if you are able to access the event successfully on the Standalone Client now.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

7. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

No, it's still the same, nothing has changed. I went to the event through a browser played one and a half games and it stopped reloading my fabric tiles, even though I still had 26 in stock. So the browser doesn't work for me either. I hope this doesn't continue with up and coming events, please try to fix again, thanks

8. shooger.sweet

Can you confirm that you have retried using the Standalone Client and it still has the same issues? If so can you provide some information about what platform you are using and the version so we can pass this onto the Game Team.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

9. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Yes I play the Standalone Client and same thing is still happening today
    Thanks

10. shooger.sweet

I will inform the Game Team again that the issue is still unresolved. I will update you when I have further news.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

11. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We have been advised there is an issue with older machines not being able to access the event via the Standalone client. Regrettably, there isn't anything the Game Team can do for this event's edition and the only recommendation is that you access the event via a browser.

May I assist you further?

12. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

That's a shame. I was able to access the event twice through the Standalone Client in the beginning, Silly me, kept wasting super grow and suzy spray, hoping you would resolve the issue before the end of the event. Funny thing happens today when I try to access the event...back ground sound from Borsty's Dice game is playing while stuck at 27%. Anyway thanks for trying

you may close

13. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

I am sorry the issue is still unresolved. You can try lowering the graphic quality and turning off animations if not done so already to see if that helps :oops:

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.