can't get to the event page

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by marymac50, May 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marymac50

marymac50 Someday Author

I play on the stand alone client and now I can't get to the event page (I did at first, but not able to now)....I have cleared cookies, defragged, uninstalled and reinstalled the client, etc and it just loads to about 35% and stops...my farm name is macmary50 but I don't know where to find my ID number anymore on the stand alone version....thank you for your help :)

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello marymac50,

Your ID# can be found when you open the Game Settings window in the Standalone Client. When this is provided, I can try clearing your server logs also.
    You can also try rebooting your computer to see if that helps.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

3. marymac50

marymac50 Someday Author

thank you so much.....my ID # is 36708232

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I have cleared your server logs. Can you try restarting the Standalone Client to see if you can access the mini-event now.

Can I assist you further?

5. marymac50

marymac50 Someday Author

It makes it up to 50-55% now...I have rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled the standalone client again, and it stops at around 55% - made it up to 64% once but that's it.... :(

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I'm sorry you continue to have trouble with the standalone client. We can pass this on to the Game Team for further advice for resolution. In the meantime, can you log in through a browser to access the event?

May I assist you further?

Edit: We have been advised there is an issue with older machines not being able to access the event via the Standalone client. Regrettably, there isn't anything the Game Team can do for this event's edition and the only recommendation is that you access the event via a browser.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  7. marymac50

marymac50 Someday Author

I will try a different computer....this is the only event that I've had an issue with - and there wasn't an issue in the beginning...my computer is ancient so will probably look into getting a new one...love the game and thank you for your help...close the thread and I'll keep trying :)

8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We wish you all the best on the new computer :) On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome.
    Good luck!

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.