Can't harvest Season Goblet

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Wriskica, Jun 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wriskica

Wriskica Forum Apprentice

This is reoccurring problem, but I thought it was because of technical issues we were experiencing these past few days...

When playing in stand alone client and using harvester, my Season Goblet can't be harvested. It says it's finished, I have an option to collect reward, but nothing happens when I do - it stays finished, with a little ! mark at it... I try collecting it manually, but with no use... I need to put it back in inventory, then back on my field and after that I need to wait 22h to collect it. Sometimes that even doesn't work... Please fix it.

Wriskica #36491309

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Wriskica :)

This is, to my knowledge, the first report of such an issue. Have you tried a browser to see if the problem persists? I have cleared your server cache. Would you please log out and back in again to see if that fixes it?

May I assist you further?

3. Wriskica

Wriskica Forum Apprentice

Sorry it took me a while to respond, I was away. It looks like it is fixed now, I'll report if the problem reappears. Thank you. No further questions :)

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.