Can't mill gifts for Event

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Bunnydog, Jan 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunnydog

Bunnydog Forum Apprentice

Hi,

I've been trying to mill gifts for the Birthday Prep Event, but production won't start. I have enough crops and drops and I milled successfully yesterday.

Can you help?

Thanks,

B

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Bunnydog :)

Are you playing with Unity via a browser or Standalone Client? If using a browser, please clear your browser cache and cookies or perhaps try a different browser to see if that fixes the issue. If you still cannot mill, please post your game ID# so we can check your account.

May I assist you further?

3. Bunnydog

Bunnydog Forum Apprentice

Hello Farmers.Almanac,

I play via the Client. I logged out and in a couple of times and the gifts appeared in my inventory. Sadly, there were two when I had only wanted one - I suppose this was because I repeated the action when the production didn't start - obviously it did, but because the mill icon didn't appear I thought it hadn't.

It's a bit annoying but not the end of the world as we're not that far into the event. I've milled gifts since and it now seems to be working ok - I just hope it doesn't happen again.

You may close.

Thanks,

Bunnydog

PS For future reference, can you advise where I can now find my ID#? It used to appear at the bottom of the frame, but I don't have a frame any more....

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

As there is no frame on the Standalone Client, you cannot see your user ID#. Hopefully it will be added in the future. To check your user ID#, you would need to log in to Farmerama from your browser. You would only need to do this once and write it down for future reference.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.