Can't place animals for event

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by taycramtree, Jan 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taycramtree

taycramtree Forum Inhabitant

I have enough watering cans and plums to place animals for the event. However, when I click and drag one of the animals, it does not stay in place and, therefore, won't start training. How do I make the animal stay in place? I cleared my cache as was suggested when I post in the general issues section.

My ID is 9002799

Thanks.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello taycramtree,

I have managed to place an animal successfully for you:

2020-01-03_14h55_03.gif

Try waiting a second before letting go of the animal, making sure it is placed in one of the areas properly. Please let us know if you have managed to place an animal successfully.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

3. taycramtree

I am still unable to place an animal.

4. shooger.sweet

Are you able to post a screenshot/s of where you are placing the animals? What browser are you using? Can you try a different browser to see if that helps.

Can I assist you further?

5. taycramtree

I've tried placing the animals anywhere they show up solid on the play field. I use Chrome and did try using Explorer but still had the same issue.

6. shooger.sweet

I used Chrome successfully on your account to place the animal shown in the video. I can only suggest that you clear your Flash cache again. Also try rebooting your computer after you have cleared your Flash cache. What version of Flash Player are you using? is it the latest version?.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

7. taycramtree

I have cleared the Flash cache and the browsing history as suggested earlier. I rebooted my computer after each deletion. I am using the latest version of Flash. Still cannot place an animal. How did you get one to set in place?

8. shooger.sweet

All you do is click and hold with the left mouse button to pick up the animal. Then you drag the animal (whilst still holding the left mouse button) to the correct spot on the training you would like the animal to start and then let go of the mouse button. The animal should stay in place as long as there are enough goods.

Are you able to take a video with your phone and upload it so we can see exactly what is happening?

Can I assist with anything further?

9. taycramtree

How do I do a video upload from my computer?

10. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

when you are dragging the animal, once you have reached a pen the animal should then glow red (not enough goods) or white (enough goods). That is when you release the animal and not before.

If the animal does not start glowing it might be a flash error but highly unlikely over several browsers. Hope you can sort it.

Also when you click on an animal all the pens should light up, showing the required goods for each pen - does this happen for you?

11. shooger.sweet

You need to upload the video to a free photo hosting site such as photobucket, Imageshack etc. . Then you can upload to the Forum as described here.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

12. taycramtree

I'm not able to upload the video. Photobucket charges and Imageshack doesn't seem to support video uploads.

13. shooger.sweet

Are you able to upload it to YouTube or Flickr?

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

14. taycramtree

I can do Flickr. How do I upload the video from there?

15. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello taycramtree,

Feel free to include the link of the video in your post - it will be the easiest.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

16. taycramtree

17. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello taycramtree :( ,

We are unable to see the content.
    upload_2020-1-5_23-39-3.png

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

18. taycramtree

How do I upload so that you can see it?

19. shooger.sweet

On your Flicker account, go to "You". Choose the "Camera Roll" tab. Click on the eye icon in the lower left of the video and choose Public.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

20. taycramtree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.