Can't unlock Sphinx Lynx in Tree Of Wisdom

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BerthaL, Jan 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BerthaL

BerthaL Forum Apprentice

Can someone please tell me why when I go to unlock the Brain-twister (in the Tree Of Wisdom) ie: the Gift: 1 Sphinx Lynx, it isn't telling me how many stars it will take and won't let me open it? I did open the peach tree thinking that might be the problem, (now I don't have enough stars to open anything. LOL)

User: BerthaL
    ID: 56060558

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BerthaL,

This is the pop up you see when you click on the Breeding Rune:

2020-01-01_11h16_47.png
    It shows how many Stars are required to unlock the Rune. I tested your account and this shows correctly.
    You will not be able to open the Rune until you have the required number of Stars.

I am sorry you opened the Peach Tree Rune, but unfortunately this transaction cannot be reversed.

Can I assist you further?

3. BerthaL

BerthaL Forum Apprentice

[​IMG] Oh, ok but why can't I see where it says I need 60 stars? All I see when I try is "unlock with" then nothing.

I tried to post a screenshot of what I'm seeing but it won't post.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The wording on the Rune is a bit confusing. You click on the tab " Unlocked with 60 stars" to open the rune. This cannot be done until you have the required number of stars to unlock it.

If you are not seeing the whole wording shown in the picture above, please try clearing your browser and Flash caches to see if that solves the display issue.

Can I assist you further?

5. BerthaL

BerthaL Forum Apprentice

I have cleared my browser and flash caches and still can not see the amount of stars I need. I don't understand it but am getting rather fed up with trying to fix it, that said, I quit! You can close the thread. Thank you for your assistance.

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BerthaL :)

The reason the graphic is grayed out and says Unlocked is because you already unlocked this rune with 60 stars and have the Sphinx Lynx in your breeding animal inventory. You unlocked this rune on 2020-01-03 09:20:42.

When I a rune has been opened, you will no longer see how many stars it took to open it. It will just be grayed out and say Unlocked. All remaining runes that you have left to open with be green and say Unlocked with XX Stars.

If you have any further questions, please let us know. On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome.

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.