Carnival Queen/Carnival Queen Support Quest

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Feb 15, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

This is an old favourite and there are two ways to play - either do the quest making your own Floral Baskets or do the Support Quest and earn the Floral Baskets you need.

To finish the quest making your own baskets, you will need 60 Floral Baskets:

59* x 500 = 29,500 Sweetheart Roses
    59* x 21 = 1,239 Candy Baskets

* We all will receive one Floral Basket to try the mini-event. ;)
    If you do the event by completing the Support Quest, and collect 65 Floral Baskets :inlove:, you will need:

18,700 Sweetheart Roses
    1,045 Candy Baskets!
    I know how I am going to do this event! :music:

Of course, you can continue collecting goodies from the Carnival Queen when you have finished the Support Quest. :D

Good luck all and let's hope the Carnival Queen is generous this time round! :)

As always, do check my maths and correct me if I am wrong. xD

Edited to show number of Candy Baskets for doing the support quest! :p

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
  2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

I thinks "when last time?" - Krystal Falls is in the game !? Hope so because I remove all my TEP/EP-maschines... I´m very sad/angry if tomorrow shows "just kidding, this area is no in the game"...

Tarsis63 likes this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you illy. I will be doing the "Support Quest" as There is NO MILLING You just grow 18,700 crops and get 1,045 candy basket drops
    Turn them into the quest and as part of the rewards you get 65 "FLORAL BASKETS" already made so you can go to the Carnival!
    Good luck everyone and I hope we all have fun at the carnival!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
  4. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

love this game...i'm definitely in:inlove:

spotsbox, ç.çiftçi, Mooboy and 3 others like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

She's BAAAAACK!

Illy, thanks for starting the strategy thread. The numbers for the support quest make it the "no brainer" option. Grow the roses, collect the drops, get extra goodies and more than enough floral baskets to get all the way through the game.

May the Carnival Queen shower you with all the lovely goodies you could hope for.

I'm off to re-arrange my Bahamarama fields. And yes, Noobi-Joonas - this is one event where we will use the Crystal Falls area. Note to self: remember to move the Howies.

Grow grow grow. Throw throw throw. Catch catch catch!

PS: if this is your first time playing this event, my best advice to you is to not wait. Don't save up the baskets to play them off at the bitter end; play them as you get/make them. #1 - you won't have time at the end. #2 - sometimes the game bogs down - this is a very popular event and there have been lag issues in the past. #3 - the last thing you want is to run out of time and not be able to get all the goodies!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
    spotsbox, ç.çiftçi, Mooboy and 7 others like this.
  6. gardengal

gardengal Exceptional Talent

Thank you @illy1996 for starting this thread. I very much look forward to this event, one of my faves. I too will absolutely be doing the support quest.

Good luck with catching your preferred goodies everyone.
    :)

spotsbox, upa70, ç.çiftçi and 4 others like this.
  7. illy1996

Okay, knew I would miss something - we do need Candy Baskets (only 1,045 of them though) for the Support Quest so I have amended my original post to show these. Apologies! :music:

spotsbox, AniE, upa70 and 5 others like this.
  8. Nuubi-Joonas2210

1) do Support series
    2) after that mill&play normally
    3) I have a great start, only 6h crops +1 fron Party spins but saved +200% (Diamond slot) and +100% crops (Gold slot) and now 23.36 our local time first time small plots and wter + manure and 12000++ event crops, not even watch drops, maybe then when 1+2+3+4+5 support-series "silver" all crops+drops donated, then watch how many drops I have and how many I need...

This is GREAT event!

spotsbox, upa70, Tarsis63 and 5 others like this.
  9. sanddollar15

I have played the 66 mini games at carnival and have CR up and running.:D I used 2 full lands to grow crops I have a little over 6,000 to use up, but I need to get the drops and now have to mill the Flower baskets! It is a fun event but other than candy, the gifts being thrown are kind of far and few between!:music:

spotsbox, mika-1986, upa70 and 3 others like this.
  10. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

I also have an excellent cloud row and Piccolo acquired. :) So for the rest of the time I can just enjoy the event without the reward fever of the first queen. That's when I almost got a tendon sheath infection. :eek:

lode99, spotsbox, mika-1986 and 3 others like this.
  11. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

66 games were played and I think the queen is giving out too much candy and chocolate. Continue the event, I will also ask a question that I am curious about, I will be glad if anyone answers, I have not had any alp customers for 4 days, is it just me? is there a problem?

spotsbox, mika-1986, IpsiDei and 2 others like this.
  12. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

All three alp customers have ordered products from me today as well. Scarlet is a bit fussy when Alder arrived for the weekend, but it still works with a small bug. o_O

I think you should put in a support request from your customers.:)

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  13. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

IpsiDei
    IpsiDei
    Thanks for the information, I will briefly resort to using technique.:)

IpsiDei likes this.
  14. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Oh No ! My favourite event. I am starting just now. If possible please send me some drops daily. My fields are not prepared for drops. I was very sick for several weeks. Hence missed several events etc.,

I had severe wheezing problem. Now somewhat recovered. I think I will be able to go to work from tomorrow onwards.

My goal is to get the cloud row. I am trying. Let's see if i can get it.

Hope everyone is fine.

15. illy1996

Played 60 games, CR up and running and Piccolo Box placed! :D
    Any more is gravy! :music:

Good luck One-Two, hope you feel much better - I'm sure you can do this if you have a good stock of SG and SSG! Go, One-Two, Go! ;)

ç.çiftçi, 12ss12, IpsiDei and 5 others like this.
  16. sanddollar15

Sorry to hear you were not well 12ss12. I hope you can go to the Carnival and get the CR! I will send you a drop;)
    Good luck!

12ss12, Mooboy and spotsbox like this.
  17. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Oh 12ss12, I'm so glad to hear you're doing better, and hope you continue to mend quickly. Best wishes for a speedy full recovery. :inlove:

50 games done, CR up and running. :D I got the 100% bonus first day of the event, so I took advantage of it and used a 100% buff from my barn and activated my 2 precious Jack 'O givers, and used some of my saved green goo to maximize number of harvests, and finished getting enough crops for the support quest on the first day. Then planted some long crops to get enough drops for the support quest. Now am farming event crops again to be able to mill baskets and catch candy as many times as possible before event ends. :)I have enough baskets to get the Piccolo, just taking my time to enjoy the event instead of rushing thru it. Carnival isn't nearly as generous as the first edition was, but it's still fun, and one of the few events I'm willing to splurge buffs and goo on (unless I'm running way behind and decide I just have to finish an event :p). I have a touch screen laptop, and highly recommend using the touch screen to catch candy to anyone who has one; I find it easier to control the basket with my finger rather than the mouse, especially if the game is lagging. Which thankfully it hasn't been this time around.

12ss12, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

12ss12 - oh no! I'm sad to hear that you have been ill. Hoping you are doing much better now.

As far as the event goes, sewinglady's farm did similarly to spotsbox - wheel bonus, buff slot bonus and jack o' gifts. So that farm is playing off the games now.

This farm and PM23 haven't been as lucky - both farms are still trying to amass the 8000 for the last stage of the support quest. There's still time, so hoping to get there...maybe the wheel will be kind today (not holding my breath).

12ss12, sanddollar15, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  19. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

If anyone has any gifts left for today, could you please send me a candy basket? I am a single basket short of finishing the largest level of the support quest, and it's driving me nuts. Thanks in advance!
    -edit-
    Got it thank you!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
  20. Nuubi-Joonas2210

99 luft balloon goes by...noub, but 99 games played. I haven't kept accurate records, as the jumbo trees have also produced SG in the meantime, but more than 300 pieces of SG nevertheless / caught from the from the Queen of the Bahamas!

Tarsis63 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.